RonUSMC for CSM 16

Thanks for showing my post on your stream Ron and proving my point lol :wink:

5 Likes

i loved that he told the doxxing story that use to be volta doxxed him, now its goons doxxed him, its hilarious how that story has evolved over time to just fit whoever he doesnā€™t like at any given time

4 Likes

Did a little research on you before commenting, as I didnā€™t want to rush to judgement. I donā€™t feel you represent what people are looking for, or would take the game in a positive direction. You are very toxic and are all over the place. Seems youā€™re trying too hard to portray yourself to be something your not.

If you were just yourself you would have likely got more support.

7 Likes

sorry to be blunt , but you ron is as divisive as a person as can get , a trait that shouldnā€™t be in a person running for CSM. Your statements are also inconsistent. Im not being partial here, your bloc has produced some deserving CSM like Dunk Dinkle and Vily but to be blunt anyone who runs to Star Citizen just because he didnā€™t get SRPā€™ed shows a lack of character and definitely not CSM material.

6 Likes

I am a PAPI streamer too ;-;
Goons donā€™t hate me (do you goons? XD)

Next year Iā€™ll be old enough to run for CSM. Count your days Ron :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Despite Ron not liking meerkats (wormholers), which I am, Ron still has my vote.

Ron is a person who really cares about the game and itā€™s long term health. You can discover that when watching his streams. He helps newbroā€™s through his streams and outside his streams he helps them through his newbro corp.

He has brought a lot of attention to the fact that a lot of veterans and newbroā€™s leave the game by unfair gate camping. This indeed NEEDS to change.

Some people seem to misunderstand that he is this toxic war propaganda guy, which is not true at all. In his streams everyone is welcome to argue with him without fearing the banhammer, foe or not. As long as this happens in an grown-up manner.

3 Likes

Oh My God, allow me to wipe my tears of laughter.

Ron I AM A MARINE USMC himself wanting to be CSM. The guy that:

1. Routinely bans any goon that asks his opinion on M2 and why he quit to play star citizen
  2. Quit to play Star Citizen after being denied SRP for being in the wrong pod in a titan
  3. Many many times addressed injuries to any NON-PAPI on his stream
  4. Wines if goons use bubbles but laughs when PAPI used them on the 5th Keepstar
  5. Yells at his fleet mates like an idiot for no reason
  6. Then goes afk while he ā€œleadsā€ a cap/super fleet

Dude, youā€™re the most entitled tapi fan boy out there. You constantly stroke your ego on stream and you act like you know everything about this game while you sincerely are ā– ā– ā– ā– . All you know is cursing the other faction of the war you are in and gleefully laughing when you win a fight outnumbering your opponent. Youā€™re part of the biggest blue donut of all times and you come here crying fake tears for the newbros? What did you do for the newbros in the past year outside of making them watch your stream? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have to say that what your saying is untrue. Ron routinely bans people asking why he ran to to play Star Citizen or disagrees his views on M2.

4 Likes

or when simply the word ā€˜delveā€™ got you banned no context required, just say delve, and ban

5 Likes

Nope, he unbanned everyone and gave them a second chance. There have been almost little to no bans after that. Even seen Goons shitting on him, he responds back in an adult manner and even then doesnā€™t ban them.

1 Like

Hi Ron, what do you think about citadel tether mechanics ? :smiley:

so what you said first is untrueā€¦he does lay down the banhammer on people disagreeing with him. Just because he unbanned them does not justify the fact that he bans them in the first place

4 Likes

Iā€™m sad to read that you feel that giving people a second chance does not count towards anything

1 Like

I actively disagreed with Ron last night on the state of ECM at the moment, Iā€™m still there, not banned and Iā€™m not in any null bloc either. As long as you argue your point respectfully youā€™re fineā€¦ disagree and discuss all you want. Iā€™ve learned more in 7 months watching Ronā€™s stream than in the last 7 years playing the game and trying to figure things out. He does help newbies, he also like to use twitch raids for low viewer streamers to help them along.

Disagree all you want with me but I know truth when i see it and if someone is honest enough to discuss and disagree without verbally abusing them they deserve some respect.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sad to read that you donā€™t realize that unjustified banning of people who just happens to have a different view than yours and then unbanning them later on counts as ā€œgiving them a second chanceā€ while trying to downplay the actual banning itself.

4 Likes

RON
Leave my golden squirrel awards alone, Misaba is just fine, donā€™t be that salty newbro mate
<3

3 Likes

This is Eve Online, not Hello Kitty Online.

but wait, it was true so totally not propaganda. RonUSMC for CSM!

Technically, I am completely at fault for him trying SC. I harassed him for many months to try it. Before you get mad, I believe you canā€™t play the same game all the time. I wanted to share a cheap $45 space simulation (itā€™s not a gameā€¦yet) with him.

EVE burned me out physically and mentally in Sept 2018. Playing SC for 6 months helped me to not rage quit EVE and put EVE game play into a better perspective. Now I can play EVE without the hate and frustration.

2 Likes

Gate/station camps ARE content. Giving people reasons to be in space is 100% what eve needs at the moment, not removing them.

The gatecampers do lose ships anytime someone better than them that is more prepared comes to the camp. If you canā€™t do that its because you arent good enough, not the games fault :slight_smile:

3 Likes