RonUSMC for CSM 16

I’ve been playing this game for 11 years. I’m one of the founders of TEST. I take breaks from the game pretty consistently. I never said I was quitting the game … ever. I took a break because the toxicity directed towards me was not worth the trouble.

lol. I dont have a Molok and my birthday is in January.

Then would you come and talk to me on my YT channel? it only has 5 subs, but the point of recording it is so people can decide for their own if they agree or disagree with you or myself.

Also just wanted to say thanks for your service, I didn’t know you are an IRL vet.

I see the point you’re making but maybe… maybe they can operate the way they do is because they are at the top of the food chain in that particular area?

My point is that if you want to stop them, then solve it in game. Don’t cry to CCP to fix a player interaction when you can solve it if you cared enough.

3 Likes

You say so many wild and crazy things on your stream Ron who can remember them all and I don’t recall saying you were bad at this game.

3 Likes

so go and kill them then, the point of eve is emergent content interacting with other emergent content

if everyone was running on a campaign to get rid of peoples playstyles that they personally dont like then there would be zero point playing this game

2 Likes

I don’t know where you got the idea that the Cobra is the fastest land animal from, but it doesn’t even sound logical. Cheetah at 70 mph? Ostrich at 70?

Cobra goes 12 mph, making it the fastest snake.

1 Like

I say hes terrible at the game :slight_smile:

Just cause you’ve played a game for a longer time and are a founding member of Test gives you 0 creds as to being good at the game, being knowledgeable or anything else.

And from this thread I’ve seen no evidence of either from you.

3 Likes

Honestly idk why ya’ll are fighting here and not ingame lmao

you’re also full of ■■■■ and the most cringe ‘streamer’ in the game (if you can call what you do streaming)

3 Likes

Ron seems to be a favourite for the “people with no post or kb history” demographic.

5 Likes

Blockquote I am the only non-propoganda nullsec FC that talks about the war, politics, and tries to have a laugh while doing it. I am the only PAPI streamer, so expect tons and tons of random Imperium hate.

All you do is propaganda, didn’t even know you were an FC lol… (are you really?).
Thought you were just the guy that keeps calling us nazi’s on stream while sitting in a cloaked Ares.
You’re also not the only Papi streamer…
There are plenty non-propaganda talks with actually Papi FC’s on pando’s FC talk show.

Just seems like you want to enforce YOUR rules on other people, lowsec gates shouldn’t be safe… newplayers get plenty of popup msgs to warn them about the dangers.
If fights only can happen OFF gate consensually, it wouldn’t be EVE anymore.

1 Like

Though all my time of watching Ron I have never heard him call Goons ‘Nazis’ since you say he keeps calling you nazi’s you got a clip or something?
Who are the other Papi streamers that stream consistently?

2 Likes

And you presumably tell them that this is incorrect and find out what they are doing wrong?

I witnessed a few of those (events) and every time Ron gave the new player 100M when they arrived on grid. Meanwhile, Ron and everyone in chat was helping them with advice - at the end every single one of those players was happy and seemed to have had a great experience. The reason for that is simple:

• They knew what to expect (every one was explicitly told what is likely to happen)
  • They didn’t lose ISK (very likely made more than would have been possible to make otherwise)
  • Experienced a side of EVE they would not have seen for months (if not years)
  • … and in process learned a bunch of details about EVE that will serve them well.

One of those players got zapped (in his shuttle) by the DD of the Keepstar in T5Z - the player was quite happy to have seen all of that.
It is great to see a new player navigate the maze that is EVE and on their own make it to one of the most contested spaces. In fact it is so much fun that I sent ISK to one of those folks as well - I think it was the one who got DD-ed by the Keepstar.

1 Like

How do you plan on being a CSM if you cant stand anyone saying anything unaligned with your view without instantly banning them? By representing only your friends and your own interests? You cant even handle a forum discussion… Dont you think we should vote for people who actually know how to talk with the community and not just their intimate friends circle?

4 Likes

I’m starting to get confused over which one of the many Ron’s in this thread we’re voting for…?

2 Likes

Do you guys realize I have Imperium moderators? They can do whatever they want and I wont question them.

Like the Goon yesterday that was calling everyone names… His “opinion” was that PAPI was going to lose and live in low sec, and if I disagree’d with his opinion and banned him, I didn’t deserve the CSM." Then that translates to “unaligned with your views so you ban them.”

or the Goon that came in chat and said that I’m a reporter and not an FC, because I haven’t pinged for more than 20 fleets as told to him by relays, therefore I’m not a content creator and don’t belong on the CSM.

The Goon that came in chat and called me a nazi. That was his only point, he just wanted me to be aware of that.

Then I get people like this "@RonUSMC some of the **** you put up with is just ridiculous tho. Trolls happen on both sides, every coalition, but some of the guys who come here can take it too far. This is from someone who still considers himself a “gewn”

Did you see IndyCyno555 or whatever that was hating on me? That made me laugh.

This is propaganda from the Cheetah coalition and I’m on to you and your tricks. If the Cobra had arms and legs he would be master of the universe and we would be the ones dancing to flutes.

Emergent content is killing new players and not dying. Sorry, it isn’t. Eve is risk… if you have no risk through whatever weird mechanics you are using, it is not fair to all players involved.

That’s my point. It can’t be solved in game.

You are imperium. You aren’t here to vote for me, you are here to harass me and get others to feel the same as you do. Get your mission straight!

Guys, my stream has the word “meta” in the title every day now … so now I can say anything I want all the time, right? That was the excuse I always heard, “meta” is in the name… so now its in mine as well.

I always appreciate when Volta comes to my stream.

[2021-05-01 12:20:17] <+francis_mclean> https://www.twitch.tv/docgotgame
[2021-05-01 12:20:23] <+francis_mclean> better stream
[2021-05-01 12:21:08] <%RogueWraith909> @francis_mclean Seriously you're going to advertise another streamer in the chat while Ron is live... not cool bud.
[2021-05-01 12:22:09] Trying to ban francis_mclean..
[2021-05-01 12:22:09] BAN: francis_mclean {7y 245d}
[2021-05-01 12:22:09] [Info] francis_mclean is now banned from this channel.
[2021-05-01 12:22:09] MOD_ACTION: ronusmc (ban francis_mclean )

and then when they leave. Class act as always.

I don’t represent my own interests. I will even represent you, an Imperium member, if you have a valid concern.