Rorqual Pilot, 3 Hulk alts

Looking for new home. What I require is quiet space with other Rorqual miners who are on most of the day. I am US TZ and am active 4 hours after work, aka evening , and all day sat-sun. , Also I require an Alliance that responds to a effing cyno.
What I have to offer is me, my main is a Cap builder, and a FAX alt, plus 3 hulk alts soon to be Rorq pilots in their own right. I, my main, am willing to fleet up for defense or roams even with little pvp exp,. I will still run that sht and can fit most Super Cap and down fits.
Also please have Rorqs on contract in your system, if I wanted to mine in a Procurer I’d stay in high sec ffs,
I use TS and am very sociable. If you take over a week to look over my app, then dont bother scrubs. I play 4 hours a day since 2009, wtf is it you are looking into? Accept or not. I just want to mine and build Super Caps for the Corp. Period.
Also dont invite if all you have are hulk miners and a no support Alliance, I am about sick and tired of the neut in system run and hide chicken sht Alliances. Support the mofos that are building your supers ffs.

Hey FC!

Have you considered living in a wormhole? I was really hesistent in writing this because you wont be able to build Supercaps in home but we’re a ballsy pvp corp and we’ll fight anything FC and getting capitals to and from all the major markets is a lot safer and takes less jump fuel if you have the patients for a good connection. They happen tons.

With the wormhole moon mining changes Rorqs are a lot safer inside because you can only be only dunked on by a handful of Capitals and bigger corps like MCAV have plenty of our own overhead.

I’m not 100% sure you’d be that interested in us because we are a PVP alliance but we dont actually have long boring CTA’s and most fights are actually pretty fun. Ideally if you’re willing to come along on some fights and participate on your own time you could be a good fit. plus you have a good amount of potential Enyo pilots and we have a shitton of free enyos FC.

I’ll cut to the point. My boys want to fight and I think your rorqs will bring the fight to us. The only thing we would need are enyo trained alts. We will eventually get to dropping super capitals on our foes as well! So super cap production is possible but will be a challenge.

Keep in mind we’re at about half numbers because of some drama that was taken care of but the spirit is still there FC. plus me and the fellow recruiters are working diligently to fill our ranks.

Oh and we got everything you need to build Capitals in home. Just Supercaps don’t fit through the wormhole mass and setting up outside production is a project in it of itself, if you want to man mode that we fully support it but that would be down the road a bit. Plus if your caps are priced right theres a demand for caps in home. its so easy moving caps in and out that it shouldn’t be too much of an issue. if you truly desperately don’t want to do that I’ll fly some in to sell you.

Idk you might not be interested but if you are check us out here.
MCAV Recruiting Forum Post for follow up questions

“Also dont invite if all you have are hulk miners and a no support Alliance, I am about sick and tired of the neut in system run and hide chicken sht Alliances. Support the mofos that are building your supers ffs.”

You seem pretty frustrated for a useless punk.

Yeah. I might be invite you to us, that beeing said we don’t have rorqs on contracts because we build them if somebody ask for it shrugs
But if you ever consider to join you are free to, we have quite good support on cyno, ice/ore/moons, BBP for stuff etc

You seem pretty frustrated at my frustration. Haha!

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted come and lets have a chat!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.