Rorqual pilot looking for Corp

Returning player after a year or so, I have the funds to drop just over 150 billion isk to make a rorqual pilot of the recruiting corps request. If more isk is needed I have reserves of upto another 250 billion, (but I prefer to not have to touch it). I’ll be starting to inject a new character early next week to end of next week.

I work swing shift that changes every week. So a pilot that is required to be on at same time for a mining fleet or whatnot everyday won’t be me. Along with wife and baby.

I’m pretty self sustaining and isk is never an issue. My passion for games has always been markets or anything related to numbers, and mining has always been relaxing and enjoyable. While pvp fun, being in an asteroid belt is a great change of pace until stuff hits the fan.

If anyone is interested feel free to let me know and send me an add.

Help build a New Tenerifis with Mostly Sober and The Bastard Cartel.

Hey mate, Cyntech Inc might be the corp you’re looking for. We are looking for all pilots, and we definately could use someone of your skillsets with the amount of mining and industry that we do. We dont need you to be on at any specific time period, just ask that you are somewhat active. Will follow up in game.

Safe flight, Daedalus

No matter where your playstyle takes you, Eve is truly about the people with which you interact and spend time with. If you enjoy the people you are playing this game with, then even the most boring and monotonous tasks in Eve can be done with a smile and laughter.

If you are interested in being part of a corporation as it grows and in participating in small gang to coalition sized warfare, we offer an abundance of PVP opportunities. When it is time to replace those ships you sacrificed, do it in style with friends. If this is something you are interested in, then drop into “Minion Public” Channel and have a chat with us, or send me a Mail.

What we Offer

Family First Attitude
Mining Operations (Boosted)
Industry/Manufacturing (Large Scale)
Ship Replacement Plan
USA / AUS Timezone(other times zones accepted{alliance is huge})
Regular PVP (Small Roams to Cap Ops)
Billions in Ore Buy back !!!
Paps for caps program

What we’re looking for

At least 6 Mill SP
Able to get on coms(ts3)
Miners and industry folk
Combat folk
A willingness to at least learn basic PVP
Atleast 6 Fleets Paps a month

We hope to hear from you.

Hi, you sound like you would fit in with us quite well, Please get in touch in game !

We have a great place for Rorqs.

give us a read… =)

No matter where your playstyle takes you, Eve is truly about the people with which you interact and spend time with. If you enjoy the people you are playing this game with, then even the most boring and monotonous tasks in Eve can be done with a smile and laughter.

If you are interested in being part of a corporation as it grows and in participating in small gang to coalition sized warfare, we offer an abundance of PVP opportunities. When it is time to replace those ships you sacrificed, do it in style with friends. If this is something you are interested in, then drop into “Minion Public” Channel and have a chat with us, or send me a Mail.

What we Offer

Family First Attitude
Mining Operations (Boosted)
Industry/Manufacturing (Large Scale)
Ship Replacement Plan
USA / AUS Timezone(other times zones accepted{alliance is huge})
Regular PVP (Small Roams to Cap Ops)
Billions in Ore Buy back !!!
Paps for caps program

What we’re looking for

At least 6 Mill SP
Able to get on coms(ts3)
Miners and industry folk
Combat folk
A willingness to at least learn basic PVP
Atleast 6 Fleets Paps a month

We hope to hear from you.

Join and have a chat for us

do you guys have an ingame recruitment channel?

Recruitment channel: darklore recruitment

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.