Rules breaches on SiSi in T5Z

Yea, same mechanics, but also iirc, all structures are removed from sisi upon each mirror.

all starbases are removed, in order to prevent players from spying on their positions and then using this information on the live server. All accounts are edited so they don’t expire. Agent memory (both standing and loyalty points) are removed. S&I jobs are removed (because jobs in starbases would get stuck). All assets of structures is moved into asset safety.

i tested a couple days ago. corporate assets are no longer shoved into asset safety during a mirror, only personal assets (upwell modules, except service, are removed…with a ghost of the ammo still there, ofc)

i suspect a null bloc managed to sneak a suggest by CCP’s idiot filter (aka they’re the idiots) with “corporate assets shouldn’t be asset safety because poor testers can’t access their precious gear while their directors aren’t on Sisi”

back to the wonderful world of scouting on Sisi, for potential yummy loot, that you can grab even without asset safety rules on TQ - because, if you do your homework, asset safety doesn’t work on corporate assets even before they coded abandoned state.

credit to the OP for twigging me to the issue, and bringing it to the foreground, even if he actually didn’t intent that consequence with his ‘rules breaking’ post