S.E.C.T.I.O.N. 8. Sov holding alliance

S.E.C.T.I.O.N. 8. is a sov holding alliance located in a dead end pocket in Querious. We are looking for new corps and members to join us in our expeditions in nullsec. We’re a great mix of Indy and PvP. Living in Querious means we’re a proud member of the QFC, with that being said we are apart of a larger coalition of alliances in Querious. We own several systems including a -0.9 system great for ratting or mining. If you’re looking for a laid back place to chill while you mine or rat S.E.C.T.I.O.N. 8 is your home. If you’re looking for decent kills and good fights look no further! For more information or if you’re interested in joining please contact Velash Octer in game! Until then Safe Flying and Happy Hunting!

Reference : Hitman superheroes group, lidered by sixpack. What excellent comics !

all the manings are interesting

Most if the founding members of the alliance are either active duty or retired U.S. service members. That’s where the name came from. I didn’t actually know about the comic book but im now excited to read it!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.