Safety

I miss those times man. I’d totally solo war dec now for fun and profit if I could.

Yep. Honestly if we rolled back the war dec change, it would change the texture of high sec greatly.

2 Likes

I think the intention was that only the corp declaring the war needed a structure. That might have worked. Somehow CCP messed up in implementing the change.

TBH I’d rather go back to the old system. My working theory is the modern era of ganking only came about due to the war dec nerf.

In many societies (including mine), admitting that you were wrong about something is a source of embarrassment and a sign of weakness. Which is ridiculous when you think about it. The ability to change your beliefs when presented with new information is a sign that you’re a reasonable and open minded person who is actually using their brain.

So, please don’t feel embarrassed over this thread. I don’t think any less of you, and I have no doubt that many others feel the same way.

Also, welcome to the dark side :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

:thinking:

All OP has achieved with this thread and the rest of his posts in it is feeding the gankers his tears and salt which the gankers will find delicious. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :popcorn: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

They’re playing the game. Folks don’t like 'em, go fight 'em.

3 Likes

It is easier for OP to come to the forums to cry and demand others do the work for him… for free at that. :wink:

Truth.

OP has learned better. He actually wanted the thread closed too cause he’s embarrassed. He’s learned a lot today. I think we can give him a pass on this one.

He’s a legit newbro. Just needs to be guided correctly.

2 Likes

We’ll see how it goes, hopefully he learned to adapt… if not we’ll see him again here soon enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got faith. He just needs a good corp/mentor. Passion ain’t a bad thing, just has to be tempered by game knowledge. He’s the type of dude who will stay up till 4 helping you protect an Upwell.

5 Likes

Wormholer Here but some anti Gank tips : Watch local, its the most powerful intel tool in the game, you see someone enter your system, check who they are, if they’re a known ganker group Set their group standings to -10 so they standout and warp to a safe. Pre Aligning when in question so you can instantly warp of grid will save you too. Best of luck mining! make me my ships!!!

1 Like

definitely.

The main issue is that people believe that since you were wrong once, you will always be wrong. While the reality is : since you are human, you are wrong.

Accepting one’s mistakes is on the opposite, a sign of strong intelligence.

1 Like

You are indeed right, a friend of the Bandit Princess too but I’m sure that not a surprise to many.

Don’t worry about the winning it’s often a ganker tactic to highjack a post to get it closed . Make your post and your point that’s all you can do .

Friend is probably a bit too far. She tolerates me at best, lol.

2 Likes

Yet your boy is trolling the newbro. So what you gonna do about it?

Yes silly me , it the best you can expect from @Aiko_Danuja , although you guys seem to be ok her and her shenanigans which is nice.

This year I’m going to make a bit more of an effort to interfere with her operations , real getting in the way .

Nice end of year show I enjoy that and I even agreed with the Mittani once or twice, look forward to more interesting shows

Always the same…

Someone got ganked in hisec and then wants Gankers to die, really?
It´s such an old and boring story.

Soon there will be a guy who tells us Nullsec is much safer, if you want PvP go to losec and other simular stuff.
You will sometimes lose your ship, come on… it´s EVE!
Minimize your risk, work together, take care of local.
But don´t cry in forums, local chat, or harass them per mail, instead give a gf, learn from it and do it better the next times.

cu

Loptr

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.