Saints of Havoc is for casual players who are looking for a stable place to call home. In Saints of Havoc, you have the opportunity to thrive in many ways. We are proud members of the Sov Holding Alliance Requiem Eternal )
We understand that not all players are able to dedicate all of your time to Eve and are looking for a casual environment and we respect that. If you need to get the kids to school, mow the law, or go drink beers with your neighbour we don’t mind. Our Leadership understands that real life comes first, and we don’t want anyone getting burnt out. In SoH you’ll never be pinged at O-Dark-Thirty to form up.
What we are:
- Friendly with decades of experience.
- Active corporation members in most time zones. We are working on building our AU timezone.
- Active Alliance members in all time zones, that are always willing to forum up for defence.
- A group that finds satisfaction in building things and blowing things up!
We are looking for:
- Die-Hard PvP pilots*
- Weekend Warrior
Members who join Saint’s of Havoc will be required to join Alliance level PvP events. We are looking for members who aren’t scared to show their teeth from time to time but are able to make a living while doing so.
We only require four things from members.
- An Interview
- Standard SSO Check
- An understanding of English, and the ability to speak basic English.
- An unfiltered sense of humour.
Account requirements are as followed:
- 5 million skillpoints.
- The Ability to fly an Interceptor.
- The Ability to fly a small selection of doctrines required for Alliance Operations.
- Omega Accounts and a lifespan of at least 30 days.
An advance notice. Due to current coalition politics, we are unable to accept members with odd employment histories. We can talk about this in our Public channel. SoH-Public .
Join our Public Channel SoH-Public and see where you can fit into our wonderful corporation.
Saints Of Havoc: 9,159 ships destroyed and 4,159 ships lost.