⚜ Saints of Havoc is Recruiting ⚜

Saints of Havoc is for casual players who are looking for a stable place to call home. In Saints of Havoc, you have the opportunity to thrive in many ways. We are proud members of the Sov Holding Alliance ChaosTheory.

We understand that not all players are able to dedicate all of your time to Eve and are looking for a casual environment and we respect that. If you need to get the kids to school, mow the law, or go drink beers with your neighbor we don’t mind. Our Leadership understands that real life comes first, and we don’t want anyone getting burnt out. In SoH you’ll never be pinged at O-Dark-Thirty to form up.

What we are:

• Friendly with decades of experience.
  • Active corporation members in most time zones. We are working on building our AU timezone.
  • Active Alliance members in all time zones, that are always willing to forum up for defense.
  • A group that finds satisfaction in building things and blowing things up!

We are looking for:

• Die-Hard PvP pilots*
  • Miners
  • Ratters
  • Weekend Warrior

Members who join Saint’s of Havoc will be required to join Alliance level PvP events. We are looking for members who aren’t scared to show their teeth from time to time but are able to make a living while doing so.

We only require four things from members.

• An Interview
  • Standard API check
  • An understanding of English, and the ability to speak basic English.
  • An unfiltered sense of humor.

Account requirements are as followed:

• 5 million skillpoints.
  • The Ability to fly an Interceptor.
  • The Ability to fly a small selection of doctrines required for Alliance Operations.
  • Omega Accounts and a lifespan of at least 30 days.

An advance notice. Due to current coalition politics, we are unable to accept members with odd employment histories. We can talk about this in our Public channel. SoH-Public.

Join our Public Channel SoH-Public and see where you can fit into our wonderful corporation.

2 Likes

+1 Bump :grinning:

1 Like

+1 Bump… Come on by our public channel to come say hi SOH-Public :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

+1 Bump!!! :rofl:

1 Like

+1 bump

2 Likes

Rather than just a bump, I’ll say that this is a great corp. I’ve been with it since the start and haven’t had the desire to move on. Everyone is very supportive, we get that this is a game and everyone has working lives. Our CEO is excellent, she’s very diplomatic and major decisions are voted on.

If you’re looking for a friendly corporation in a nullsec alliance, we’re it. We hold some of the best space in Eve!

Hit us up in our public channel SoH-Public.

2 Likes

I am in the Saints Of Havoc for 3 months now, Good place to be :slight_smile:
Dabump!

2 Likes

These guys and their cats… wierdos.

2 Likes

Saints of Havoc isn’t your everyday corporation. Here we all get a say in what goes on, and the outcome of the future of our corporation. Our CEO does a great job of ensuring everyone’s voice is heard and will not make any crazy game altering decisions for the corporation that could negatively affect us without everyone input. Saints is more of a family than my real family.

If your looking for a great null corporation to join come chat in SoH-Public.

2 Likes

Saints is one of the best. Not matter how big or small, we find a way to tackle and fix the problems at hand.

Were still here! Saints is to busy having fun to remember to post on here daily :slight_smile: Come by and join our public channel and see how well you fit in!

Saints is still recruiting we are looking for Mineres and PvPers. Please joining our in game public channel SOH-Public. Hope chat soon :grinning:

Bump +1 !!
Our corp now officially

has a Mascot… Please welcome my new Co-Pilot Saint!!! We Love cats in our Corp! Hope to chat soon join our public Channel SOH-Public

Bump! +1

1 Like

A few years down the track and we’re still going strong. Jules is a great leader and we have a good sociable bunch of people. If you’re into a bit of mixed ratting, mining and PvP fun this is definitly a good corp to join.

1 Like

Want fun? Want personable leadership? Want a group that understands if you have to be deployed for a while to meet a higher duty, or just can’t join that alarm clock CTA because a sick kid that needs tending? Want a group always willing to help you climb Eve’s steep learning curve? Want a group that understands if you lick your cat back? Pay us a visit on SOH-Public and start getting to know us–you won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

+1 Bump!

Confirmed. 'tis awesome corp.

1 Like

Cats everywhere!!

1 Like

I like cats.

1 Like