SALE COMPLETE

Character = K-TD001 for sale at 8b

8.1 mSPs in total including 6.6mSP trading skills.

Skill sheet: https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/K-TD001

Location: System Trossere Hi sec (0.9), docked in station 7-3

Has always been in an NPC corp’; all standings 0

No kill rights, no jump clones.

5 bil

Sorry, no. Manual transfer at PLEX prices costs over 3.5b so I would make a larger profit extracting skills down to 5.5mSP. :slight_smile:

Would consider 7.5bISK. Note for skill farmers; this character has cybernetics 5 ready.

Offering 7 B ISK

offer 7.5b need to know soon !

Accepted; thanks and apologies for the delay whilst being away for work. Plz confirm if still interested.

Offering 7.55 B

Mr Hiro; accepted, thanks. Send payment to this character and I’ll raise the transfer request. I am doing manual (plex cost instead of real money) transfer so that’s a 2 day ticket rather than the automated 10 hour transfer. If that’s acceptable to you then I will post timings in here once ticket raised.

ISK and info sent.

Thanks

Received and manual transfer initiated with support. Ticket reference # pinged to you in game. Thanks.

Mr Hiro: I can see that the transfer has not yet been done 3.5 days after I raised the manual transfer request. Eve Online advised me that the turnaround time for manual transfer requests is 2 days so I have just chased the ticket for you. Hopefully it will be done shortly!! Will keep watching the ticket.

Received confirmation from Eve Support that the transfer has been actioned.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.