Salty Sailors Federation - Feeling Salty and small ? -- Null "No Blob" PvP & Industrial. All TZ's

Looking for Salty veterans and young guns. Brand new and old players as well as 1-man corporations welcome.

If you’re tired of being a little cog in a huge alliance that doesn’t even know you, this is your next and last stop.

We’re a small group, led by highly experienced and very successful old farts, where YOU are important and where you make a real difference. We will help you get established, learn the ropes, and patiently offer the best possible guidance for what you want to do, whether that be PvP, PvE, Industrial, Ganking, Mining and much more.

We engage in a lot of destruction but also have a strong industrial arm in HS and Jump Freighter support for low or null security logistics.

• Opportunities and expert support exists for Industrial entrepreneurs.
  • PvP Training. Fleet maneuvers, tactics and strategies, along with guidance on fitting ships.
  • Ship and fitting supply help, if you need it.
  • No Taxes and no Corp fees. - What you earn you keep.
  • Outstanding ISK making strategies and expert advice.
  • No Alliance Citadels, no Wars, no Tax burden for you.
  • There are no “required” operations/CTA’s or forced ship doctrines. Freedom.
  • We believe in a friendly COMs environment without toxic or hostile personalities.

You Need:

1. Discord
  2. A working Mic
  3. At least 1 Omega Account

Don’t be shy about asking questions, whether you want to join or not. We are more than happy to help.
-Cheers

Alliance Killboard

Diplos:
-Mr Mordan - “The Salty One”
-Tealon - “The Surgeon”
-Tarax
-Brandi Facemugger

Reserved

Bumpp

bumps

Bumpp

Strongly recommended for bittervets.

Don’t quit Eve yet - join us and piss some people off first. There’s a reason we say, “if it bleeds, we shoot it.”

And it cured my hemorrhoids.

Press Release: Salty Sailors Federation had no deposits with Silicon Valley Bank.

We will be honoring all depository receipts with SVB at $0.70 on the $1. See if you get that sort of treatment from any of the major nullsec alliances.

Salty Sailors - we put the salt back in.

When I came back to Eve after a two year hiatus, I wasn’t sure what to do. I have tried Null/Low/High sec and WH’s… Blobs and CRAB’s… Frigate v. Frigate and Capital v. Capital.

Salty Sailors Federation has other mature returning players like me. Some industrialists, some pvp’ers, some GANKERS! Say it ain’t so!!! You would be surprised how hard it is to do well.

Personally, I make my isk by SP Farming. There’s a million ways to skin Eve.

The thing is, we have done it and continue to do it all. If you have a bright idea, we can help - with advice, with isk, with an always on Discord channel.

If you don’t have a bright idea, you can do what we do and go out and blap the holy living bejeezus out of the unsuspecting. It never gets old.

I am interested. What is your Discord?

Character Bizarre is precisely the kind of pilot we are looking for. Rich, handsome, talented. Holy crow, that guy is loaded. Sign me up for some of that.

For the rest of us, Salty Sailors is a place to learn what’s changed in Eve since we last took it seriously. It’s a lot. Maybe too much.

Don’t believe the Salty Sailors who say “no hand-outs.” If you need a ship, just ask. If you need to know what to do with it, smoke 'em if you got 'em, because we will explain it.

I don’t have any good stories today. Just another day minting isk. We spend it on whatever chaos we can think up. We’re not too bright, seemingly. We are open to suggestions.

Why don’t they just make mouse-flavored cat food?

One of the best things about becoming active again after a hiatus from Eve is that it all seems new. Well, with some of the stupid rule changes, a lot of it IS new, but that’s part of what keeps it interesting.

To celebrate our recent expansion, we will be giving away a free standard battlecruiser of your choice to the next 5 applicants who follow up their application to @Mr_Mordan with a post in this thread. Joining is not a requirement, but I suspect you will.

You can run, but you cannot hide.

I lived in W-Space back in the day. Since it was just a C2 with a static HS means I would barely be considered a veteran by the WH jockeys out there, but it was a good learning experience. Thinking about going back. We’ll see.

A great corp interview for a Salty alliance:

CEO: “What is your biggest weakness?”
Pilot: “Honesty”
CEO: “I don’t think honesty is a weakness.”
Pilot: “I don’t give a sh*t what you think.”

Baaaaamm!!! Nailed it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.