Salvaging in Scarcity

I’m just gonna reply by pointing out this thread of newer guys trying to get into industry and the issues they’re having, as well as the most recent MER and the one from Jul 2020, back near the start of the current war and before the redistro.

Interesting, that exports column, huh? Though I will also say that Forge import number on the 2021 one looks awfully strange.

But hey, you keep believing the game is the same now as it was before changes to null sec mining and the explosion of resources that followed, or back when you were doing the ‘Ramona’s 5 step plan to getting minerals’ and all that fun stuff if you want. I’m not going to entertain that delusion. It’s not the same game, not by a long shot. I’d rather see dudes like those in that thread have a shot at setting up their industry thing than see them crippled because they have to either: Follow Ramona’s 5 year plan, yeet their ships into low sec for isogen of all things, much less the others, or else pay the crabs in low and null whatever price they list, or get their research structure destroyed because dickstars were far superior to any upwell structure in HS. High sec… where all the new guys start… in a game that definitely seems to be having a retention problem but trying to do industry(since we’re currently on a build sand castles and then break them with giant fleet battles advertisement binge) in high sec is dead on arrival. It just can’t compete.

I’ll letcha rub your own brain cells together to figure out the disconnect in your current line of thinking on your own time. I’m sure there’s no difference whatsoever in the materials available before the mineral explosion and after. I’m also sure nothing about the game has changed that would negatively impact salvage or high sec industry bros in anyway… :roll_eyes: