Saved Locations Keybind Bug?

I’ve made thousands of bookmarks using the Saved Location… keybind. And i need to make thousands more. The main gameplay screen of Eve is great at remembering the location and size, etc, of the menus and windows you keep open. However, sometime in the past few days, my window that opens when i press the save location key now opens unpinned in right in the middle of my screen, blocking everything i need to see at a sometimes critical moment…instead of pinned, off to the side where i want it and have had it my entire life in Eve. Is anyone else having this issue? Is it perhaps something i’ve done on accident that causes this menu not to open where its supposed to? It seems minor, but to me it’s not.

This has happened to me as well, on all accounts and all characters. And it’s been driving me crazy.

If you save the same thing (wormholes, in my case) twice, the window appears off to where I moved it. But for every new thing, it appears in the center.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.