DELETE PLEASE

DELETE PLEASE

Hi Kers, would you be interested in making the move into Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord and apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P].

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey dude welcome back! Come check us out at WEF! We have a bit of everything and very active PVPers. A brotherhood! https://youtu.be/b6rPdF3Zo-w

1 Like

@Carrus_Thrace thanks for the consideration! For the time being, ill be watching how the whole Triglavian space thing evolves from the sidelines… keep you guys in mind :+1:

@Gideon_Golgothus Great corp name and cool video! However, I have no desire whatsoever to spend hours sitting in a slow motion blob shooting at structures! If that kind of crap isnt “mandatory” I might be interested… feel free to hit me in game :call_me_hand:

I sent you a mail in game Kers. Hope to hear back.

1 Like

@Alric_Rosenthal I’ll be on tonight, i’ll hit you in game.

come check us out buddy!

Hi @Kers ,

We may be a very good match for each other judging by your description of what you want. Not perfect but good :slight_smile: .

I am a returning UK player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about. We have lots of players in the US East/NA TZ too

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.