Seeking Gallente FW Corp Home

I am looking to return to FW, currently living in NPC null with an alliance that mainly does industry. My real interest in this game is solo and small gang PvP. 85M skill points and can fly any subcap ship. I am having my stuff moved back to Jita in the next few days, id like to join up with Gallente FW corp asap. I cant do Caldari or Amarr because of past standing being in Gal/Min FW.

Aideron Robotics would be my suggestion!

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I think a corporation can join any faction as long as the corps average standing of all players is above 0 with a faction. One player with negative faction will just drop the corps standing, but if there’s enough people it won’t matter.

So… you can join a corp aligned with Caldari AFAIK. If not, I’ll be blowing you up sometime :slight_smile:

Join L2p, cause pvp, rats, and stuff…

If you are bored, we are not bored, you can flex your caps, or you know a rorq or whatever you flex with we dont care.

Also we have that one angry german guy…

Faction warfare is fun, but so is all out open warfare, pm me if you’d like to know more…but yeah come pew with us in null, more targets.

╔╗║╔╗ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
â• â•Łâ•‘â•‘â•‘ Biohazard.
â•šâ•ťâ•‘â•šâ•ť :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re a lowsec, PvP-centered, no-drama, corporation that opposes the centralized governments of all major coalitions. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

We operate in amarr/minmatar low sec where we support the Minmatar Militia and launch our roams into nullsec.

Our hunters go out each day to collect skulls and wreak havoc across New Eden. While others take a day off and maintain our settlements, replenish their isk, ammo and ships. Our home is lucrative, well-connectedl and we’re experts in running high tier abyssal co-ops, faction warfare and pirate burners.

â–  Faction Warfare â–  Hunting â–  Small Gang Warfare
â–  Abyssal CO-OP â–  Pirate Burners â–  Casual â–  Community

Join our discord http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 or convo me

Recruitment video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Ai532A9d4 …

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.