Selling Three PI chars with six planets

Alright all in order, so 2.5 to each guy and 2.2 to the bleak lands gal?

Yses ready to transfer.

Dont forget send the account to whom i need target. Send an evemail to each character telling me name of account i go to transfer the character.

My apologies for the hassle, I’m not home rn I got an emergency, I’ll transfer the isk either tonight or tomorrow, when you receive the 7.2 please transfer the two guys to Theo Sirkovski and the gal to Theodor Shlansky

again my apologies for this.

Understand.

Please answer the thread when you send the isk. I send the Characters then.

If you dont send the Isk in 24 hours, i cancel the deal

Understood

Hello there,

Thank you very much for your patience, ISK transferred and mails sent.

Let me know if ya need anything.

Just to reiterate, the guys to Theo Sirkovski and the gal to Theodor Shlansky

Isk received.

Account name is wrong The characters cant be transferred. (get the same error in khanid nad the bleak lands gal)

"Target user not found or not active. "

You need Give me the NAME of the account, the word you are using in the LAUNCHER, not the CHARACTER / PILOT name.

Ready to transfer.

Oh my apologies

In that case, the two guys to teeddy

The gal to Theodor_Shlansky

Proyecto Khanid Transferred, you must receive an eve mail in some minutes.

Eve Online allow three characters per account, and cant be two transfers to the same account live in the same moment, then i send the other guy in TEN hours, when you get the first character .

I get with tge gal the error

“Target user type not allowed”

do u have one of the three slots available ? are you transferring a character in Theodor_Shlansky now ?

A little odd but alright, feel free to transfer her to teeeddy.

Understand.

I transfer myself One minute ago, i transfer the last in three hours aprox.

Enjoy.

Yep got both emails, I’ll wait for the last transfer

I know it’s been a hassle, and I do apologize for it, thank you for your patience and cordiality

Dont worry, happen.

I transfer one moment ago the last toon, please confirm you receive the evemail. I go to go outside of the city some days, and i wanna have clear mind =)

Yep received o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.