September Release - General Feedback

You are not the only one. :slight_smile:
I subscribe with $ on over a dozen accounts and I know this is what keeps CCP and EVE running. This whole Alpha garbage is cancer and CCP_Seagul found that out before she left the company. Just because I CAN PLEX my accounts with in game funds doesnā€™t mean I should.

No hazard pay, just a significant amount of counselling :slight_smile:

14 Likes
6 Likes

Bloody Hell

Yes there will be exceptions, those were outliers! A carrier, dreadnaught, super carrier or higher is the norm in battles, those ships you listed, how many have been lost in major skirmishes?

Both ships listed were lost to Empire guns not in a battle!

how do i get rid of these new silly notifications about fittings!!!

2 Likes

Hello there CCP, here is my ā€œgeneral feedbackā€.

If you are quick, you may just catch the re release bandwagon by announcing a Red Moon Rising Classic server.

We all know how desperately you wish to ~diversify~ and, unlike every other costly CCP lemon destined to fail from conception, this game would have the advantage of having already been a proven success!

The mutilated-beyond-belief horror show that is TQ can be allowed to limp on, sucking enough money from injector paypigs to satisfy your Korean masters.

Exactly the reason i listed them - they were lost in HS to NPCs. There are many more that have been lost to ganks. Your point was that it is impossible to lose 100+b ship in HS, i think i proved you wrong.

The freighter, moron, the freighter which now does have the bumping timer. But actually helping new players? That is something you and your ilk at CCP donā€™t seem to grasp even when you actually do implement something like this. But you knew this was what I meant.

1 Like

What is the point of this bar above the Establishing Warp Vector? I just had it sit at 100% for a while but I didnā€™t warp. Why is this not ticking down the 3 minutes and thus be useful? We already have a EWV indicator: the speed bar in the HUD.

1 Like

Numbers donā€™t lie, and the numbers are saying these things are not good. You may say well good riddance, but the economics of it say otherwise.

1 Like

in case of bumping the speed bar can show all kinds of useless numbers and ā€œprogressā€

1 Like

The new bar is no different. It conveys no useful information that is not already visible in the HUD and is just as confusing as the HUD.

1 Like

So we added a speed bar / progress bar to an already crowded HUD? Brilliant!

High Sec has always (more or less) been more dangerous than Null Sec. But that is because they are fundamentally different environments - In High Sec the emphasis has always been on solo and small corps, whilst Null Sec focus is on larger (generally) alliances, because that is what is needed to make null sec safer (player organisation versus game mechanics).

Edit: CCP has, for a very long time, regarded the larger null sec alliances as the type of game play style they prefer - at the cost of losing a huge swath of high sec players. Now they seem to be attacking the play style they previously encouraged, resulting in an ever decreasing (more rapidly lately) player base.

Edit 2: CCP needs to make their 'kin minds up - because if they continue to attack every play style, without nurturing one or another (there are many possibilities) then they are just going to lose their gameā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™m really disappointed in the lack of lore surrounding the cyno changes.

It can even just be the TNG ā€œWarp travel is destroying subspace.ā€

4 Likes

This is another personal bugbear - I loved Eve Lore, but CCP seems to have ditched it (other than in purile ways) - very sad and another indication that they have lost all direction (internally).

5 Likes

CCP gave up on the Lore a long time ago in an EVE far far away.

1 Like

We just had a GM week event where players got to help describe some modules ā€¦ Lore sometimes lags but the writerā€™s efforts with respect to the ā€œblackoutā€ has been nice.