September release - Known issues and issue reporting

I have an issue that you keep trying to shove the years-in-beta map down my throat by checking the “try our shiny new garbage map” button.

You force check that option again and I will stop playing.

1 Like

Embrace it and shove your opinion and criticism down CCP’s throat. :smiley: At some point you won’t be able to turn the new map off any more. At that point it should better be in a state that is actually usable. See this presented opportunity as some clubbing practice. :innocent:

1 Like

I must say, an incorrect ticker is a terrible thing. That shouldn’t be happening. It needs to accurately show current values of somewhere, and the player needs to know where this “somewhere” is!

It’s that, or you’re misleading thousands of people and it will make them angry, one way or another.

I am ANGRY ABOUT THE TICKER!

I guess the ticker is just another lemon just as estimated prices are… I hope it can be turned off.

1 Like

You can hide it by clicking the tiny arrow on the lower right of the market window, just slightly above the ticker

2 Likes

#TickerTicksMatter

1 Like

Fixed the placement of turrets on the Slasher to stop potential overlapping

Nope. Salvager in utility (4th) high slot still overlaps with turret (e.g. autocannon) in 3rd slot.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s a bug or if it was deliberate (I hope not), but the laser effects are barely visible now. Please fix my lasers!

1 Like

not sure if intended or not but i found that mining lasers now flick around firing at different points on the asteroid mid cycle rather quickly.

1 Like

I already have a solution for this. Remove injectors from the game.

1 Like

The market ticker is a great addition. For those of us who use a trade hub other than Jita being able to select a hub from a dropdown would be a useful add-on to the ticker.

2 Likes

I’m having an issue with my api key.

I’m trying to make an eve board so I can sell my character.

When I make the api I get this error

Error encountered
No additional characters could be added for supplied API information.

I’ve tried everything I can think of, made a fair few api keys, cleared all my browser stuff. I just can’t seem to get it to work. I’ve sold characters before and never had an issue.

First time I have seen this, would anyone be able to help please?

1 Like

It is odd, how short this thread is.

Anyhow, as someone else asked somewhere else… What happened to the new empire selection, which is visible on the updates page and should have been deployed on the 12th?

WTF are [no messageID: 529459] and so on in the overview settings under Entities?

1 Like

6 hours and I haven’t come across a single Warzone site that was doable. They don’t seem to despawn. I tried. But never again.

1 Like

Some of them do, others dont

Agency Damage Boosters are not in the Implants & Boosters-category with the rest of them.

Apparently, in its current version right now 00:03 UTC, I am unable to log in.

Launcher updated.
Input all authenticated Login information.
It loads a blank, black screen.
No way to play EVE.

Bug report filed after 6 restart-computer attempts:

EBR-133489: “CANNOT LOG IN: BLANK, BLACK SCREEN”

Windows 7, 64-bit

Asteroid belts in lowsec are still not respawning regularly.