[SERVICE] Custom EVE Backend, Discord & ESI Development

o7,

I’m a backend engineer offering custom development for EVE Online corporations, alliances and communities.

I primarily work with Go, and can build or integrate tools such as:

  • Discord bots and automation
  • ESI integrations
  • Corporation / alliance tools
  • Intel and DScan systems
  • Gate-watch and alerting systems
  • Killmail / intel feeds
  • Custom HTTP APIs and backend services
  • Dashboards and internal tools
  • Integrations with existing corp software
  • Automation for repetitive corp/community workflows

I’ve been building a Go-based EVE intel backend called Gatewatch, which currently includes structured intel storage, DScan reporting, Discord commands and an HTTP API. It can be used as a starting point for custom corp/alliance tooling.

I’m interested in paid development work and custom projects.

If your corp or alliance has a technical problem that could be solved with a custom tool, Discord integration or backend service, send me a DM with what you’re trying to achieve.

I’m happy to discuss the scope and provide an estimate before starting work.

-Istvan