Gatewatch — Discord Intel & DScan backend for EVE communities

o7,

I’ve been building a small Go-based backend for EVE Online communities that connects Discord with structured intel and DScan data.

The current prototype includes:

  • Go backend

  • Intel observation storage

  • DScan reporting

  • Discord commands

  • HTTP API for intel/DScan

  • Threat classification

  • Recent intel by system

  • EVE-oriented backend architecture that can be extended with ESI, killmails and other data sources

The idea is simple: instead of having useful intel buried in Discord messages, a corporation or alliance can have a small backend that collects and exposes structured intel to Discord and other tools.

I’m interested in turning this into custom tools for corporations, alliances and EVE communities.

For example:

  • custom Discord intel bots

  • DScan / gate-watch systems

  • ESI integrations

  • killmail and intel feeds

  • corporation/alliance dashboards

  • custom backend services and automation

  • integrations with existing corp tools

I’m a backend engineer with 5+ years of professional experience, primarily working with Go and Node.js.

If your corporation/alliance has a specific tool or automation problem you’d like solved, feel free to DM me.

I’m interested in paid development work / custom projects, rather than building additional features without an actual use case.

Istvan

1 Like

Discord:
415030144244383764

1 Like