Hello, I would like to present a new market tool that essentially processes snapshots of the market orders and calculates all types of metrics. I have had the collector/analyzer tool for several years that I’ve worked on and tweaked in the days (even got banned one time for pulling orders every 5 minutes without error control), but that’s been fixed. I would like to think that this tool will offer insights like not ever seen on existing tools.
With these metrics, I can record what actually sells, and how long it takes for certain markets/orders to move. The collector runs a snapshot every 15 minutes.
So, the frontend is built with AI; I could never figure out the best way to actually visualize this data save a few SQL queries that I built. I set AI on a task and gave it the fields that I calculate (and it even gave me a couple more to build from the snapshots) and it built a frontend. I told it to built a “Terminal” style interface like what you would see in the real stock market. I described the goal of a given report and Claude went to work. So there are several nifty reports in this tool that I think give some pretty unique insights to the entire Eve market.
Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback, or would even like to see some kind of report. I had AI build it in a fairly modular manner so that I (we) can easily add more reports.
The site is:
https://evesmarts.com
