[SERVICE] GHSOL - a simple, flat rate. any distance JF courier service moving your cargo anywhere for the last 10 years

Amazing service would recommend in some niche cases of cargo less than 330km3 there are sometimes better options

Hey, so ive had these guys do a LOT of my contracts. And I do mean a lot.

GHSOL became more than just a business. They became my partner and helped us grow from a small operation to one that was pulling in billions of isk a week. Highly recommend.

Come be part of the GHSOL family and you won’t be disappointed.

Smaller sized packages may find better rates with other providers, and the answer to this is get more stuff to haul. Not use another provider.

Got 40 contracts done in less than 24hrs. Outstanding work would recommend them to anyone looking to have a lot of cargo moved fast.

Good, fast, cheap and friendly guys. +1 rep
Use these guys if you want your stuff fast and cheap. :slight_smile:

Beaconboy and everyone at GHSOL is amazing and they provide the superior JF service! read these reviews and use GHSOL today!

(not paid to do this just love beaconboy and his amazing corporation)

Its was my first time and i had a bunch of questions and Beaconboy answered them all.

They delivered my 5 loads under 20hours (didnt expect that!) for only 210m each :slight_smile:

I will use this service again!

Bruh, I wish i knew these guys existed!!! Ive been using black frog like a putz!!!

Fast, efficient and inexpensive. 10/10 would use again.

Great service

An update after over a year of using the service. Overall still great for certain uses but not in all cases. For context, GHSOL has got maybe 1/3rd of my JF cargoes this year compared to 90% a year ago.

1. Very fast/reliable when beaconboy is around. When he is out (once every other month feels like?), you are stuck - other haulers tend not to stick in his corp, so you have to wait. Makes sense to check before making contracts.

2. Simple pricing structure.

3. Pricing for base tier is great for longhaul (eg: Misaba/Irmalin/Podion to Jita). It is not terribly competitive for shorter haul. I find it better to just make public contracts for those - esp if not a great hurry.

4. If you have bulk loads, will usually be better off negotiating bilaterally with haulers.

5. The lack of flexibility (e.g., loads have to be full to make sense - half boats are not economical, only NPC etc) can be an issue sometimes.

Overall, a respectable 3.5 stars out of 5.

Been using GHSOL for a while! Always extremely quick, never had an issue. Great guys to work with if you need a special setup as well. Huge Vouch.

I’ve been using GHSOL for around 6 years to move my personal fleet of ships and modules around lowsec. It was a welcome surprise to see today that after all this time they’re still in business.

I really consider their services excellent value for money - I get to completely hand off all of the logistical challenges, time taken, and risks to them. I have always had my goods delivered on-time (and often earlier).

I really struggle to see the point in buying my own JF char, or going with the more expensive BlackFrog for example, when GHSOL offer the flawless services they do today. GHSOL have made my playstyle viable, and given me back a lot of time for more pewing and dying :slight_smile:

Thanks beaconBoy and the other haulers for the great work you do.

Does good work! Moved several hundred contracts over the last year, quickly and efficiently, including some big alliance sized 40/50 contract chunks super fast, which is much appreciated.

Super competitive price wise in Lowsec, kills blackfrog / pushx out of the water price wise.

Also… easily the fastest service around. I especially like having an evac service (if you do volume, it’s awesome)

Just used GHSOL to move from Molden Heath to Black Rise. Contract was accepted within the allotted time and promptly delivered…worth every ISK and I will definitely use GHSOL again if I need to make a big move!

Professional service, THX

Returning to the game after a huge break my stuff was all in asset safety lock. These guys help me move all my goods out of the asset safety station in less then 24 hours. Best most reliable hauling you can find on whole new eden. Thanks again guys!

I have used loads off transportation alliances / corps but GHSOL has by far the best price and delivery time for jf runs. for low sec

Exactly as advertised: fast, safe and reasonably priced!

Perfect Service for me get my assets from asset safty to jita … fast, good service will use it again.

GHSOL makes moving assets easy, I have shipped about 15 contracts with them over the past 5 days and they are amazing.

1 Like