[Service] I'll paint your character's portrait

Hello!

I paint character portraits for ISK. You can view some of my previous work on my website:
https://www.caelintsukaya.com/

Base price for a portrait is 950 mil ISK, with half paid up front.
If you want to know more or you’re interested in commissioning me, feel free to contact me:

• Discord: ciliadesu#4685
  • Evemail: Caelin Tsukaya
  • In game chat channel: Caelins Artstation

Have a nice day!

6 Likes

Base price is 950m. What’s included ? And what costs more ?

For the base price you get a portrait like the ones that are on my website, a digital high res image.
Beyond that, if you have any special requests that makes the portrait take longer to complete, the price may go up depending on what it is :slight_smile:

Fun little thing to spend some isk on. Had some nice small touches like putting “KHAN” across my hat, and adjusting the smile for me (since I couldn’t get the smirk I wanted in game with the character builders), overall well worth the 950m isk.

1 Like

Here’s mine:

Thanks @Caelin_Tsukaya!

1 Like

Here’s mine:

Nice little thing to spend some isk on. Caelin edited a good bit until I thought it was perfect!

Thanks! @Caelin_Tsukaya

1 Like

Is it my understanding that these character portraits are not truly “painted” but rather character portraits ran through a Photoshop filter with a few little details for uniqueness?

hmm, cheers

• Lei

Painted in Photoshop, yes - no filters. Every portrait is rendered by hand.

• Cae

Bumping with a couple newer pieces~

2 Likes

Are you still taking commissions? Curious how much you could possibly tweak a photo from the profile picture

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.