*Will operate in high security systems, might operate in low security systems (as long as the freighter pilot agrees to reimburse 50% of the value of the webifier ship if it's destroyed), but will not operate in null security systems.*
Full list of services:
250,000 ISK per jump, 750,000 ISK per gank escape. 25% of the service cost will be prepaid at the start of the trip and the remaining 75% at the end (negotiable).
Involves webifying the freighter to force it into warp in less then five seconds (may also do so with other slow-to-warp ships) as well as screening systems ahead of the freighter for potential threats and neutralizing them this requires initiation of a five minute limited engagement via dueling
Gank escapes are defined as coordinating actions to prevent the freighter from being bumped or attacked when other pilots are actively trying to bump or attack. The following actions will be taken:
- With permission of the freighter pilot, the webifier may equip addition webs to allow bumpers or gankers as little time to react as possible.
In order to avoid having the freighter pilot “trust” that his or her freighter won’t be destroyed by the webifier in the limited engagement, the following countermeasures will be taken:
- Will link the webifier ship fit to the freighter pilot unless asked not to.
- Will strip the webifier ship of guns, drones, and warp disruptor/scrambler prior to dueling unless asked not to.
- Will allow the freighter pilot to ship & cargo scan the webifier prior to dueling unless asked not to.
- Will inform the freighter pilot of of any potential techniques that may allow the webifier pilot to refit guns, drones, and a warp disruptor/scrambler as well as ways to safely counter a refit attempt unless asked not to.
250,000 ISK per jump. 25% of the service cost will be prepaid at the start of the trip and the remaining 75% at the end (negotiable).
Involves screening systems ahead of the freighter for potential threats and neutralizing them.
Will equip guns, drones, and a warp disruptor/scrambler to actively seek and destroy any vulnerable suspects in system.
Fleet Function (optional & free)
Takes advantage of the “warp fleet” command to allow the webifier to decloak and web the freighter(s) as efficiently as possible. i.e. All the freighter pilot must do is jump the next gate.
If you would like to schedule me or have any questions, send mail to Lokajit Nakrar in the EVE Online client.
~ Lokajit Nakrar ~