Mercenary ganking service

After a strong influx of requests I decided to post my price chart for suicide ganking services here.

First of all, you provide the ships for our operation for free. Once I have been given the ships, you do not get them back, even if the contract is not completed. The payment will be sent after we eliminated your chosen target. If that is not fine with you, don’t bother asking me to kill someone for you.

All loot drops belong to us.

The target should be in a system with a security level not higher than 0.7 otherwise the amount of material you need to provide becomes very high rather fast.

Venture: 2 million isk
Barges: 10 million isk
Industrials: 10 million isk
Expedition Frigates: 10 million isk
Exhumers: 50 million isk
Noctis: 50 million isk
Porpoise: 70 million isk
Orca: 500 million isk

T1 Frigates: 3 million isk
T1 Destroyers: 5 million isk
T1 Cruisers: 10 million isk
T1 Battlecruisers: 50 million isk
T1 Battleships: 100 million isk

Faction/T2 Frigates: 10 million isk
Faction/T2 Destroyers: 20 million isk
Faction/T2 Cruisers: 50 million isk
Faction/T2 Battlecruisers: 150 million isk
Faction/T2 Battleships: 300 million isk
Transporters: 50 million isk

T3 Destroyers: 50 million isk
T3 Cruisers: 100 million isk

Triglavian and Edencom ships are priced as one tech higher than their ingame tech.
Nergal: 50 million isk

Harassment of a corporation/alliance/system: 100 million isk per day if we show up
Salt will be forwarded for free.

If you want us to kill something bigger let me look at its fit and I will let you know if we can do it.

Be aware that the ships you will need to provide are in some cases (Procurer, Skiff, Porpoise, Battlecruisers) more expensive than the price of the bounty. (This is because these ships can generally tank a lot of damage and we need more ships or T2 guns to take them out.)

If you have a larger project planned we can negotiate prices.

Please be advised that we only take one continuous contract at a time to ensure quality work. Furthermore, we may reject your contract if it is not worth the time and effort.

If you are interested send me an ingame mail.

6 Likes

Have used their services before, great guys to help beef up my ganking ability

2 Likes

This service is Jim Approved :smiley: !!

Will be using them in the future <3

1 Like

This is a scam.

If you need someone ganked, contact an actual ganker.

He will just take your stuff and laughing at you.

1 Like

You have to get up a little bit earlier, Aiko :wink:

1 Like

First contract done, thank you very much!

P A R A B E L L U M / Alvarium harassed for another week. Half a bil in drones destroyed. Multiple ice belts remained untouched by them. (See previous contract against them in June on the Finanar killboard.)

Back and ready for contracts again.

I’m intrested in a system wide harrasment event, when is the best time to contact you ingame?

You can send me a mail any time. Just tell me roughly what your goal is and I will come back to you. I have to let you know though that I am currently negotiating with someone, so I may be unavailable for some time.

We have been contracted and are therefore not able to take any other requests until this job is completed.

Hello, I am in need of a mercenary group. Please contact me ASAP.

Thanks.

I am sorry, we are still busy with our current contract. I do not know when we will be able to take requests again.

Contract completed.

New contract accepted.

thanks for the services rendered! everything was super efficient and not expensive!)

1 Like

Excellent service, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you everyone! Contract completed.

Still taking contracts.

We have been hired again, not taking contracts until the current job is completed.