[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Frist time i used the service had a rush on it Less then 24 Hrs it was Done Grt8 Job. My new Fav Haulers THX

1 Like

Moved more than 500kmÂł for me in less than 2 days. Very very fast and awesome especially for the price.

1 Like

Completed a rush contract cheap & efficiently in something like 2 hours, will use again.

1 Like

Today was my first time making use of PUSH, and I am beyond satisfied. The Rush contract over 13 jumps was completed within an hour!. I shall be using this service from now on, and possibly in replacement of Red Frog :open_mouth: Hope you’re ready to move more stuff, because it’s coming!

1 Like

As many of you know, there is a major war going on in Nullsec right now, and all sides are using Scimitar logistics ships meaning their price is through the roof.

I spotted a cheap Scimmy in lowsec, but there is only one problem - it was right next to what appeared to be Pandemic Legion’s secondary staging.

So, I can either risk not having my new Scimitar in fleet as it’s blown up ahead of schedule, or I could hire PushX to move it to safety.

Thanks, PushX. My new Scimitar will be in fleet soon.

1 Like

This was my first time contracting out a shipment and I was a little nervous having just came into the ability to produce enough to require transport.

Money well spent, and I appreciate the great communication.
I will definitely be doing this again.

1 Like

Got my stuff moved in less than 24hr, thanks again.

Narack

1 Like

Paid the price for the rush delivery, got my stuff moved in a few hours only. Almost surprising how efficient this is. Price is high, but service quality follows.

1 Like

Very fast completed my contract within a couple hours quite impressed tbh considering it was 40 jumps lol 10/10 would recommend

1 Like

Awesome service. Much faster then anticipated
will recommend this to others.

1 Like

Fantastic. Quick and efficient for a good price. Absolutely my new go to courier service.

Don’t move it, PUSH it. No truer words ave been spoken. 10/10

1 Like

Great service, fast, worth it

1 Like

10/10 I will definitely use again.

1 Like

Excellent service with reliable delivery times and better pricing, than indie pilots. What is important goes with PushX.

1 Like

I appreciate your services, you deliver every time!
Keep it up lads!

10/10

1 Like

Used the quote generator, filled in numbers, did as told, worked as advertised.

11/10, would recommend / use again.

1 Like

Another 20 contracts delivered fast and safe. Thank you guys for all the hard work.

1 Like

Excellent and reliable service, can only be recommended. Don’t move it, PUSH IT!
thanks for your work, guys!

1 Like

Always great service! Always use them over everyone else :smiley:

1 Like

Very good service. Used it several times already. Can just recommend. o7

1 Like