[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Excellent service.

2 Likes

First time user, super simple to use, very intuitive!
Definitely my new goto for intergalactic shipping :smiley:

2 Likes

Just used Push Industries for the first time. Fast, easy, responsive, got my stuff with no problems. Will def use again. 10/10

2 Likes

7 large contracts completed within the last 2 days. Fast, cheap, and with an informative and easy-to-use website, Push Industries has exceeded my expectations.

2 Likes

Even though it was my first contract with PushX and i was a little bit worried.

Not only i am satisfied but i can vote for them for their professionalism and speed.

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Excellent service as usual. Definately my prefered hauler.

2 Likes

Even though i am not regular client the service is excellent & very very fast

Thank you PushX

2 Likes

Push handled a pickup in null for me. They are my preferred hauler now.

2 Likes

Great service for a good price!
Left me satisfied with my goods in the right system.
Always push it guys!

2 Likes

Super fast service, thank you very much!

2 Likes

Changed the way I play the game. Had an alpha hauling alt that got its Tayra’s destroyed time and time again by pesky gatecampers in Litiura.

Finally decided to look into hauling contracts. This corp was the first that showed up.

Did a Rush Contract, and everything was promptly delivered. What a dream. Never shipping anything on my own again. These guys n’ gals are amazing.

2 Likes

4 cranes, lost 4 cranes :smiley:

thx to pushx I don’t have to push my wallet anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Totally worth it, and amazing service to boot!

2 Likes

used them for a few times now from null to empire and back and low sec to empire and back , service spot on way faster then black/red frog .

best logi service ever used so far in eve !

2 Likes

Moved my ■■■■ and didn’t steal it.

A+++ would push again

2 Likes

Best service in New Eden. Price is spot on, service is outstanding!

2 Likes

Great Service. PUSHX is fast, reliable, and very professional. Highly recommended.

2 Likes

havent been logged in eve in years…im relearning everything,had to get everything I had out of lowsec as everyone I knew disbanded…

contacted push…unknowing what or how to do any of this as I never used any service like this before…

Koudetrik walked me through every step of the way and was super patient…and to top it off,I did this hours ago…its now delivered…

I do not have the words to explain how courteous push was…once I consolidate my stuff from years ago thats spread all over timbukto ill be using them again…

thank you again Koudetrik and push… =)

3 Likes

PushX is awesome fast and affordable! Will definitely use them again. Rush delivery was just a few hours!

1 Like

Another great service…2nd time in a week…wish everyone ran their stuff like yall do =)

1 Like