[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Once again simply amazing !

3 Likes

My main is currently enjoying a few WarDecs and I wanted to get some things to Jita to be sold. Iā€™ve posted public courier contracts in the past and was happy but they tended to take a while so this time I tried PUSHā€¦

This was posted, assigned and moved within 90 minutesā€¦and for a great price too!

Totally satisfied and will use againā€¦a lot. I love my freighter but it sure is nice to pay others to move yours own stuff.

GJ PUSH.

3 Likes

Thanks for this service. I normally donā€™t reply to these kinds of threads but I feel you guys deserve the following praise.

I used to do all my own hauling in HS and LS. Nowadays I use PushX. The service they provide is so cheap itā€™s not worth the time or the risk doing it myself. They do it quickly and I havenā€™t lost a courrier contract yet. PushX has my stamp of approval and I will keep using their service for a long time to come.

3 Likes

Yepā€¦starting to laugh at myself for the years of hauling my own stuff aroundā€¦

2nd contract completed by PushX: 19hr turnaround

Great Job!

2 Likes

Fantastic service. One contract done in just over 24hrs but the other one in about 12hrs. I made a mistake using the buy not sell price in the quotation. PushX were understanding and refused my offer to make up the difference.

Very professional service we will certainly move our hauling contracts to them.

Many thanks

2 Likes

Another trip gone good, tnx to Sold Cheapest, grate corp, grate work tnx u all!

3 Likes

Amazing fast service for multiple contracts, thank you so much! Highly recommended.

2 Likes

AAA+ Service

Keep on your good work!

2 Likes

Fantastic trouble-free service. Super-fast.

2 Likes

Great service, faster and cheaper than anything else I have used. Thanks!

2 Likes

If you need stuff moved quickly and cheaply, consider Push Industries.

2 Likes

done 20+ contracts with these peeps so far perfect service, highly recommend.Will keep on using them for the future.

2 Likes

PushX rocked my contract! Done within 2 days, and into lowsec to boot. Will definitely use again!

2 Likes

Reading about your service, and the great feedback is promising. I will try PushX for future needs.

Having never used a Hauling service, I have read eve-uni for the steps, and do have two question: if my alt is also activated in an assembled ship, does it also get hauled, along with the rest of the equipment? And is it necessary for the alt to setup the destination as the home station prior to the haul?

Sorry to ask, but I am N00b :wink:

3 Likes

First time using PushX, great service, completed within 24 hrs, canā€™t ask for much more than that!!!
A pleasure using your service.

3 Likes

10/10 epic service set up three HS-NS bids shortly before DT, woke up to all my goods delivered. Iā€™ll always ā€œpush itā€ from now on, yā€™all rock. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi Storm. Unfortunately it doesnā€™t work that way. Courier contracts only move items, you canā€™t use it to haul yourself. If you want to go somewhere in Eve you have to fly there yourself. Clone Vat Bays can be used to move your pod but that is out of the scope of what we do. Google Clone Vat Bays to get an idea of what they are.

Thanks o7

10/10
Perfect service with great prices;
Thanks so much

3 Likes

worked perfect, will use again for my dirty needs

3 Likes

Just got a Thera contract delivered very quickly in under 24 hours. Quick service and I think one of the only courier services who do contracts to/from there. Will be using more long as the prices remain low. +1

3 Likes