[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Will be using PushX again in the future for sure 10/10

2 Likes

Just setup a low-sec Jump Freighter contract with a rush service. Well PUSHX sure takes that literally, my contract was fulfilled in just over an hour. Oh, and it was about 150m cheaper than ‘the other guys’, that’s including the rush service.

Outstanding service. 10/10

2 Likes

Very pleased. Quick delivery, very professional. Will use again!

2 Likes

What a service!!!

Highly recommended services 10/10

Trustworthy, super fast, very pleased

2 Likes

Got recommended by someone to use Push X since it whas verry fast service and friendly, yall are friendly indeed, but took yall 4 days to move 9725.48m3, 4 jumps from desto accesable both station from highsec 1 jump out and near a big trade hub , i hope if i use it again it will be done faster, Price on the otherhand is cheap, and yes i noticed the fast delivery price. but i thought even with the regular it would take 1-2 days max unless you guys dont have enough people to complete them fast i say sorry for this criticism.

1 Like

Hi Krystal. I am deeply sorry you had a non-ideal experience with your contracts. We strive to provide excellent customer service for all our customers with speedy delivery. Would you mail me in game with the information about the contract so I can see what the issue was? Please include the issuer name, pickup, and desto.

Thanks,
Cassie

2 Likes

Mowtyx Starfox
Saikamon > Kamela

dont get me wrong, i just had verry high expectation just because of the advertisme ment of a fellow friend, i know not evrything can be ‘‘ideal’’ but i whas kinda dissapointed on the 4 days delivery i could of hauled it my own but wanted to give it a go to check the services!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Remember, you can watch your contracts place in line and get more info about our queue at https://my.pushx.net/.

1 Like

Top notch service, to be honest I didnt expect it to be this fast.

Thank you very much, will defenatly use this service again!

3 Likes

Stuff was there, now its here.
Great Success

3 Likes

Great Service. Fast Fast Fast.

Thank You!
Best Wishes
MB :slight_smile:

2 Likes

excellent, outstanding, awesome - words that come to my mind describing your service.

keep on pushing

Best wishes

2 Likes

The best service 10/10 will use for now on. super fast

2 Likes

i’ve moved upwards of 20bil at a time as well as tons of smaller 1-2bil contracts with pushx with no issues
pushx are heroes

3 Likes

Faster corp, efficency 100% tnx u all, great Job.

Hel.

3 Likes

Great service, fast and very gentle people. Will recommend !

3 Likes

Any chance I could get a rhea deviled in Curse?

2 Likes

Super fast Super awesome !

3 Likes

Super fast service, and super professional.
I wouldn’t leave feedback if it wasn’t superb.

3 Likes

The fact that I am here typing this 11/10 review should tell you a lot. I hardly ever leave comments on my Uber drivers, but PushX is just too good.

3 Likes