[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Excellent and fast service! Keep doing same way guyz!

2 Likes

Fair prices, fast delivery and good communication. I would recommend using Push for all your shipping needs.

3 Likes

Perfect Delivery ! Great Services !

3 Likes

My 20+ jump courier contract starting from the middle of nowhere, going to slightly less in the middle of nowhere, got personally delivered by the CEO. Would recommend.

3 Likes

These guys are great. Fast service and at a great price.

3 Likes

Cheap and fast. Being able to check my position in the queue was much appreciated.
Saved into favourites for future deliveries.

3 Likes

Push’d some massive amounts of cargo through in a few hours. Their rush service is reliable and prompt. Do not hesitate to utilize these guys/gals for space trucking =)

3 Likes

10/10 Same day low sec to Jita courier contract.
-Professional
-Efficient

3 Likes

Great service, very fast delivery. All I need to be happy.

3 Likes

You guys rock. Blazing fast delivery. Will be using again!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

Very professional. Great service. Will use again

3 Likes

More speedy moves done by PushX, the best service in New Eden - thanks yet again from a loyal customer.

2 Likes

Great Service!
Everything as I wanted!

Thanks

2 Likes

This was my first time using a hauling service and I am impressed. Transaction was quick and painless as well as everything arrived and in a much quicker manner then I imagined it was going to take. I am never going to move it, but rather push it with PushX. Thanks for excellent serice.

2 Likes

As always - great service

Particularly impressed with the low-sec services and new nano options!!

Don’t hesitate Push It Today!!

2 Likes

PushX, i choose you cause i’m looking for “the best of the best of the best, Sir!”

2 Likes

Fairly new player, and its my first time to use hauling services. Did a rush contract since i am trying to buy plex for weekend sales, I thought it was going to take a day yet it was done within 2 hours from when i created the contract. Fast and easy, would not mind entrusting valuable cargo to them the next chance i get.

2 Likes

As a new customer , i tried Rush instead , and was suprised by how fast they are.
Good service !

2 Likes

Tried to get stuff moved for 2days and then hired PushX, they moved it right away.

happy customer :slight_smile: 10/10

2 Likes

Thank you! 10/10 service! they say it might take a few days but thats a lie they are super super super fast it took them less than 24hours to do it all! They left me very satisfied and if anyone needs to use a moving corp they are the best at it!

2 Likes