[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Contract was no-rush and out in the middle of nowhere, but they delivered it in three hours. Very satisfied.

3 Likes

Great Service, nice and fast

3 Likes

Just used Push for the first time after a corpie recommended it, awesome service! Cheers guys, saved me a load of nervous hauls in my poorly fit transport ship. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Used this service for the second time last night, (diff toon) and i gotta say, these guys really do deliver, Fast and easy to use service. Thank you.

3 Likes

used the rush service, even during burn jita, the service was FAST.

great service and easy to use, will use again in future

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing service, professional and friendly staff, will definately be using the service in the future.

Infact, I was so pleased I’ve logged into the forum for the first time in about 8 years to post this.

Long live PushX

3 Likes

Very good and fast service for a reasonable price.

3 Likes

What can I say ? Flexible pricing, good website at a first glance.
First time making a JF Courrier contract, so I went looking into PushX and BlackFrog. Planned to test them both.
The contract was completed quicker than the time it took me to make it. Granted, it was rush service, and I double-checked things, but… wow.
Guess that saves me the trouble from having to test BlackFrog eh :slight_smile:
Definitely planning to use it more.

4 Likes

used a couple of times now, very happy with service

2 Likes

Fast Great services

2 Likes

PushX is definitely my go-to for third-party logistics services. Used them many times, will definitely keep on using.

2 Likes

The best delivery service i’v seen here in EVE and more then reasonable price

2 Likes

Just had another delivery job completed successfully with the ususal prompt and professional service.

My go to haulage service. Will happily recommend to all.

o7

Stavros

2 Likes

Great, fast service. Appreciate it.
Cheers
Marcus

2 Likes

oustanding as always. reliable and consistant service. o7

2 Likes

Super fast delivery:) and cheap too!
ill use your services again for sure.

thnx again o/o/

2 Likes

this is by far the best service in the game right know. come back to eve online after a many year break! and they have helped and saved me so much headache and hassle!. cheapest! fastest! politest! honest! hauling service around. id say they are 10xs better than red frog!.

10/10 i recommend them to anyone. new players and old!

2 Likes

Fast delivery! economic rates

10/10 i will use again

2 Likes

Good quick service, would use again

2 Likes

Awesome service, great prices. Super Fast delivery! Always go with PUSH!!!

2 Likes