[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Good and fast Service, Thanks for your help.
10/10

3 Likes

I’m another satisfied customer that just want to say thank you for your great service. Highly recommended!

3 Likes

very good Service great Job! i use push all week to constantly move me stuff. :+1::smiley:

3 Likes

Very impressed with the professional service! I know I can always count on them!

3 Likes

Great service, speedy delivery. A very happy customer!

3 Likes

When I’m buying in bulk and I need my goodies moved, I hire PUSHX!!!

3 Likes

No one wanted to haul my contract due to the value of it but pushx did it within 5 hours of me making the contract. respect.

3 Likes

Moved a load of stuff for me the other day after asset safety dumped my stuff in a pretty poor place for my TZ quite far into LS… Very quick great service at a good price.

3 Likes

Hi.Thx for the verry verry fast Delivery.Excellent Service.All time again. 10/10 Thx

3 Likes

Have the changes been introduced to PushX’s calculator?

2 Likes

Hi Jesaiah thanks for the question. Yes, all changes are reflected in the calculator anytime there is a change. The calculator is main source for getting a PushX price.

2 Likes

Wonder the reason of such a difference in your rates vs. BF in case of high collat from npc low/null sec deliveries.

2 Likes

20 jump, multi-billion stuff, in the middle of an island, moved within 12 hours! Will definitely come back and use.

3 Likes

PushX is Amazing!!!

From deep in null to Amarr, several 10s of B , less than 3h

Excellent service! 5 stars!

3 Likes

I’m pleased with PushX.
Solid, fast and safe delivery. Also very friendly and helpful service.
The mypushxnet website is also an eyecatcher

5/5

I don’t move my stuff anymore, i push it!

3 Likes

Great services and Price!

The website is pretty nice, the queue state is kind of dangerous as we have tendency to refresh it every 10 minutes :wink:

Thanks a lot for the great job done.

o7

3 Likes

Great service and price!

Amazing website which has been crystal clear.

I’ll never move anything again. I’ll push it! :smiley:

o/

3 Likes

Asked for a Rush Service after the last contract and got delivered in few hours.

AMAZING!

Push it!

o7

3 Likes

I seriously don’t know what I’d do without pushx. Absolutely best movers in EVE. Give them a try for yourself and you’ll never want to use anyone else again.

Much love o7

3 Likes

Fast service! Thanx for hauling my gear, will use again in the future!

Grtz!

3 Likes