[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Some moments ago they m,ove some remanents from karan to Heimatar in less than an hour, a full jump freighter.

Great service.

1 Like

As usual, a fantastic service thank you o7

1 Like

Very pleased with the service, took a few hours for a Rush through LS/NS space. Great pricing too!
Will recommend and use again.

1 Like

Had an order sit in the same position in queue for two days. Guess they mostly like the convenient orders. Will be sticking to Red Frog.

1 Like

Hi Exodus. I apologize if your contract didnā€™t get completed in a satisfactory time for you. We do run our contracts from top to bottom as close as we can, while picking up other contracts on the way if they allow. We do offer rush speeds if you ever need your items faster. I sure hope youā€™ll give us another shot. Your contract was close to the top and was soon to be ran before it was removed. Weā€™d love to run it.

Thanks,
Cassie

Reliable service, will use again.

1 Like

10/10 Regular user

Over the years, Iā€™ve issued 354 contracts with them for a total of over 590 Bil in collateral.

Every contract. Always delivered. On time.

2 Likes

Top service 10/10

1 Like

Very nervously tried using this agency some time ago, now i am a regular user.
So far every move has been fast and exemplary.

1 Like

Have used push for years. 11/10 quality service, consistent fast delivery to wherever you need things.

1 Like

Once again, a flawless service, many thanks!!

1 Like

top notch service, moved my stuff in next to no time at all, most definelty use the guys again

10/10

1 Like

Excellent service as usual. What can I say? Great work.

1 Like

Iā€™ve used PushX twice, both times were fast and efficient. Thanks again

Donā€™t move it, PUSH it!

1 Like

used them for the first time: super! i used and use them adain :slight_smile:

1 Like

pushX delivered my things on time for a reasonable price, couldnā€™t be happier.

1 Like

Thanks to you guys I got my stuff out of asset-safety and thru severly gatecamped lowsec systems.

Very swift delivery from the remotest backjard lowsec to Jita.

o7 will order again.

1 Like

Friendly and incredibly honest service. Excellent communication and fast delivery times. Superb!

1 Like

PushX is the backbone of my Wormhole gas operation!

1 Like

Wonderful jobā€¦ THank you. . . swift and clean

1 Like