[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

contract completed today again with my alt.
Much faster than my expectation this time. ( 16 hours to be completed with normal speed contract )
Thanks.

1 Like

10/10 will def use again in the future!

1 Like

Extra Fast JF Service… Quick and Professional!.. 5 Stars!!

1 Like

10/10 fast efficient, just works

1 Like

A+++++++++++++++++ would ship again

1 Like

10/10 Will be using them again

1 Like

Excellent service for a very fair price, will definitely use again!

1 Like

Used some days ago. These guys ■■■■■■■ RULE, gonna use again for sure.

10/10

1 Like

Very efficient service, at a competitive price. Efficient and transparent communication that is deeply appreciated. Will definitely use again!

1 Like

3hours for a 13b contract, very very very fast!!! Thankyou so much!

1 Like

2 Jobs out of low - very fast, good Service – will definitely use PushX again!

1 Like

Legit Service.
There are two reasons why I frequently use PuxhX
1: They let clients know the completion of contracts via ingame mail.
2: Their official web sites allows you to track your contracts status, including all the past courier requests histories on all the characters you submit.
These really help to manage my business a lot.

1 Like

10/10 Great service, will use again. 3 day service delivered within 8 hours. Thanks team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Non rush, high collateral courier delivered in less than 4 hours. Will happily use PushX in the future.

1 Like

Awesome service, delivered in less than an hour and a half. Thanks again

1 Like

Awesome service. The tools are great. I was able to do a split contract and this was my first time doing a courier contract. Delivered overnight, way faster than I expected. Also I like the ingame email notification. Will look for you guys next time.

1 Like

Fast service, good prices. I used the rush service and was completely satisfied.

Thanks!

I have only just recently started utilizing Push X in the last week. I have been very pleased. I own my own JF’s but when you don’t have time to get to the hauling Push X is an excellent resource to take into consideration. They are very quick about completing courier contracts usually within a few hours your freight is where it needs to be. Great work Push X keep up the good work!

Regards,

Rex Azzholes
CEO Bounty Contracting Ltd.

1 Like

I had a lot to move and it was from low-sec, so I was skeptical at first. But, the job got done in only a day or so and at a very reasonable price!

The web-tracking tools help to manage expectations and add another layer of professionalism to an excellent service. I’ll recommend PushX anytime I hear someone needing stuff moved in game.

Cheers

1 Like

Fantastic Service. Reasonably priced.

Contracted for Rush job from Null to High Sec for 3 days. Contract was done in under 24 hours. Will Use AGAIN.

1 Like