[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

I thought about buying my own freighter, but I couldn’t justify the cost given how infrequently I’d be moving things around.

So instead I put up my first contract with PushX…and they had it done in <12hrs!

10/10 Service - Definitely using them again for my moving needs!

1 Like

They had potential. Seriously did a good job. but they lost that the second they refused to do pickups in a citadel that’s not on their blue list. it doesn’t take a genius to figure out how to do it safely. all they have to do is go to the structure, dock up, accept the contract and then move. its not rocket science. but instead they outright refused. ill find someone else for the rest of our business.

4/10

1 Like

Hi Khan. Thanks for your feedback. We are truly sorry you were not satisfied with our service. We did try to contact you after leaving our Discord server to further explain why we could not but we were blocked thus hindering us from doing so. We believe there are certain exploits that you are not aware of than can be used against a hauler with a citadel even if they can dock there first. We consider the safety of our haulers of upmost importance and we wanted to explain why we could not pick up the contract. Thanks for trying our services and leaving your feedback!

1 Like

Wait, you want someone with a multi billion isk ship to jump to a non blue cit? What ever you are smoking please share lol. I wouldn’t even do that for a corp mate, but hey if you think that’s the way to go I know a great place for you to mid your caps to.

Push X is a great service for people with more then a few brain cells to rub together.

1 Like

Use PushX. They’re good. Quick and effective.

1 Like

Used pushX a lot of times, confirm they work very well!

1 Like

A satisfied customer for years. As a person and as a Corp.

1 Like

Just had my 50th shipment anniversary with PUSH (actually my total is 51) and thought a ‘Thanks!’ was in order. 51 shipments contracted to them and all made it though on average in 24 to 36 hours.

700M Reward
15.8M m3
715 Warps
Estimated time saved at 2 minutes per warp: 23.8 hours
Estimated ISK saved at an earning average of 50M/hr: 500M

Thanks PUSH, you are an amazing service! I look forward to the next 50 shipments…

1 Like

Thanks for this amazing feedback Runa. We look forward to working with you in the future as well!

1 Like

23 completed contracts so far, few of them were using Rush services.

I am pleased with the quick delivery and affordable rate.
I’ll be using PushX more often from now.

Thank you!

1 Like

First time user. Contract completed in less than 24 hrs and the price is affordable for me as a new player. Thanks!

1 Like

Great service thanks all o7

1 Like

Fast responce, friendly service, easy to use, good pricing. Pushx always my best

1 Like

Got service through my alt.
10/10. Thanks Cassie.

1 Like

Don’t know how many contracts i made in the last years, not a single one failed. Fantastic service.

1 Like

Thanks for getting my commodities from one hub to another in just a few hours, totally worth the time saved, love the site and clear pricing.

1 Like

I accidentally forgot to add collateral to an big delivery, and didn’t realize until after the contract was accepted. I had kind of resigned myself to losing 1.2 bil of stuff through stupidity but it was delivered anyway, and in a very fast time.

Great, honest service - rare in New Eden.

Of course a tip was sent to the hauler to reward their honesty.

2 Likes

Fast delivery, and the best customer service I’ve experienced in and out of EVE. Estimated time was three days, but it was delivered in less than one.

1 Like

Great service, would definately recommend to anyone else!

Fast delivery (well within a day) and a friendly evemail afterwards so you actually know when your goodies arrive.

Thanks alot <3

1 Like

Fast and very good service!

1 Like