[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Just used PushX for the first time and am very pleased. They were fast, friendly and easy and what’s not to like about that!

2 Likes

<3 thanks guys xD you worked way faster than I expected!
10/10 would bang! err recommend!

2 Likes

Excellent service! Will use it again for sure!

2 Likes

FAST, VERY FAST delivery, great service.

2 Likes

First time user and very happy with the quick response. Needed 1,000,000m3 moved and they did it no hassle, no objections and no complaints.

Will use again when I have some more space heroin to move.

2 Likes

Fantastic service, works everytime, very helpfull to get everything right

1 Like

Fast, reliable, simple and perfect service. Never failed one of my contracts.

10/10

2 Likes

Pushx is a great corp. I miss hauling with them.

2 Likes

Fantastic service, so glad someone can do deliveries to low sec !

2 Likes

First Time User - Would use it again! Thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome service, less than a day. The no risk to me - all risk to PushX is worth every ISK

2 Likes

Fantastic Service, rush priority is on point and well worth the isk. My contract was completed within a couple of hours of submitting the contract which I found impressive to say the least. I’ll look forward to doing more business with Push Industries in the future!

2 Likes

10/10 Awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EVENT DELAYED to 0100 2019.10.31 due to the 100% loot drop being delayed in game until then. https://www.eveonline.com/article/q04yh6/howling-interceptors-and-trick-or-treat-to-start-tomorrow

Hello New Eden. Cassie Helio here, CEO of PushX. This is an update to the original Treat or Trick - PushX Edition post. You guys gave me some really good ideas. I’ve made some adjustments to the treats!

Trick or Treat in Eve Online sounds like a great and fun idea. In honor of the 100% loot drop Halloween week in Eve, I’ll play a trick and you can get the treats. Sometime around 0100 2019.10.30 Eve time, I’ll be in a Providence somewhere in the Amarr system with 10b of loot in my cargo hold. Look for Cassie Helio in system in the Providence “Trick or Treat”.

To make things more interesting I’ve decided to split up the treats in a certain way.

Top Damage on kill mail - will receive 500 PLEX

Final Blow on kill mail - will receive 250 PLEX

In the cargo hold are,

2 Medium Standard Containers - each contain a Skill Injector

2 Large Standard Containers - each contain a Skill Injector

Loose in the cargo hold - ~4b of PLEX and Skill Injectors for any quick trick-or-treater to grab.

Proof of the treats!
Note: The containers are in Plastic Wraps because the only assembled containers that can go into a freighter are Freight containers and they were too big.

Happy Trick-or-Treating capsuleers!

See you in space,

Cassie Helio

EVENT DELAYED to 0100 2019.10.31 due to the 100% loot drop being delayed in game until then. https://www.eveonline.com/article/q04yh6/howling-interceptors-and-trick-or-treat-to-start-tomorrow

2 Likes

I will be there to film it. As that’s what I do, I don’t want any of the loot, just recording for historical documentation.
o7

2 Likes

ok so to clarify, not today but tomorow. about 31 hours…
also to clarify, i will still be there.
o7

1 Like

o7 always

2 Likes

I’ve been satisfied with PushX service.

FYI, I’ve issued 5 courier in total this time.
Single rush X-large courier with 12 jumps took 10 hours to be completed since it’s issued.
4 normal X-large courier with 12 jumps took 17 hours to be completed since it’s issued.

Fairy good service time especially in normal x-large courier. Rush took a while than I had expected but they are doing great job considering current trick or treat events.
They send you the notice mail when courier is completed btw. I like it.

2 Likes

This guys set up the standard to be expected in EVE hauling. Can’t recommend enough.

2 Likes

Never going to move stuff myself ever again !!! only going to use PushX from here on in…they rock !!!
Fast, cost effective service

3 Likes