[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Thanks, Push Industries! You guys are awesome! You won a regular customer in me. Definitely recommended!

3 Likes

Very good service, competive prices, great communication, got the evemail, contract completed, PUSHX TY!

2 Likes

Good Service, was fast and they send you a notification email that your goods were already delivered. kudos :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fast, cheap and damn good service including a message after fulfilling!
Best Delivery Team i used until now!

2 Likes

These guys are great! Made a few small shipments with them & they haven’t failed me yet!

2 Likes

great service 10/10

2 Likes

Awsome Service can’t believe it took so long in New Edan before I used them. I will definately be using them again. 10/10

2 Likes

PushX continues to perform reliably bringing my freight wherever asked.
Professional and friendly staff. I would highly recommend their services.

1 Like

Fast and nice email when completed. Recommanded!

2 Likes

as an WH hopping explorer i have been using pushx service several times to move my loot out of null/LS…very fast and very reliable service. recommended

2 Likes

PushX - fast and reliable service. Fully recommended.

2 Likes

I approve of this content.

2 Likes

Just had two more contracts completed by PushX. Both were completed in about 24hrs with standard delivery! They’ve now hauled over 2mil m3 for me.

As someone who does a fair bit of mining, PushX is an invaluable service to bring my goods to the market. I could do it myself, but I’d be wasting tons of time and money that could be used for even more mining (Yes, I have a problem).

Thanks again for the great service, PushX!

2 Likes

Very fast and reliable!!! Great service!!!

2 Likes

Great service, fast, safe, and with plenty of assistance throughout the process!

Push it!

2 Likes

Bump for great service.

2 Likes

Very satisfied after my first use of these guys.

2 Likes

10/10. Very quick, very fast. Much faster than competition.

2 Likes

these blokes r AWESOME.

highly recc…

2 Likes

Delivery completed very quickly. No hassles, no drama. Very professional.
Thanks a lot!

10/10

2 Likes