[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Realy good. Realy fast. No probs.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Absolutely remarkable! Even during the major New Years holiday, they came through. Excellent service and would absolutely turn to the PushX team again for any future transporting needs. Thank you and Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Got my order completed in under 30 mins from the time I placed the contract. Fantastic service.

2 Likes

Thank you for your excellent service! Will use it again :star_struck:

2 Likes

Great service and fast, will definitely use again!

3 Likes

First time user, was very pleased with how easy it was to set up the contract, helpful directions on their webpage, 100% using your services again. o7

2 Likes

very pleased with the service, not that pushx needs rating after all these years but 10/10

2 Likes

Every delivery earlier than promised. Always use PushX

2 Likes

Awesome service.

Reliable and very fast (most of my movement contracts were completed in less than 1 day)

2 Likes

Used many many times keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Awesome service and prompt delivery even during server instability. When you gotta get it done, PushX delivers!

3 Likes

Works perfectly. Couldnā€™t be happier

3 Likes

Low sec to high sec - great fast service - no fuss. very recommended ! :+1:

3 Likes

Short high sec jump while my connection is wonky
Done in one day, for the price of regular service
Would use again

Racoome

3 Likes

Solid service. Provided rush delivery at the agreed upon price.

Beat the 24 hour deadline by 7 hours.

Price was more than reasonable given the collateral and distance covered. I will continue to use PushX in the future.

3 Likes

Another two shipments completed for me by PushX, bringing me to 10 successful courier requests. I like being able to see my contract history as well through their myPushX site.

As always, thanks PushX!

3 Likes

Great service, thank you for the help.

2 Likes

I have lost count how many times I have used PushX service. Speedy service as usual. :+1:

2 Likes

You can check on their siteā€¦

2 Likes

10/10 recommend
very fast, good price

2 Likes