[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

10/10, excellent services … very fast delevery. Thanks. V

2 Likes

So far, half a billion spent in trucking contracts, and regret not 1 ISK of it. Premium.

2 Likes

Great service. Lowsec to highsec JF courier contract in just 8h, even without rush contract. Reasonable price. Keep up the good work. o7

2 Likes

low price for very fast service ty friends.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m ever hauling anything by myself again. The contracts using the standard method got delivered under two hours. The tracking system is brilliant, and the contracting itself is very straight forward, and even the pricing was good.

Thank you for the great service, I will be using it again in the future.

2 Likes

Service was quick and on time as indicated, best price I was offered for my 200+ items.
10+/10 would have them push for me again!

2 Likes

Used their service for 6 contracts and all completed in a timely manner and at reasonable rates. Thanks for the great service, will be using you again.

2 Likes

Just came back into game after a long break and found myself in need of quite a bit of stuff to be moved. PushX and specifically Ansza Kalltiern made the whole process 3zpz and for a fair price to boot! I will definitely use this service in the future and will tell stories of Ansza to my great grandchildren o7

2 Likes

Thanks, great service. Will use again.

2 Likes

Another swift delivery, thank you :smile:

2 Likes

Very good service. 10/10 Keep it up :+1:t4:

2 Likes

You always deliver on time ever since I started using the service years ago, but this time completing in 9hrs on a non-urgent 3 day contract is the best by far. :smile:
Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

It save me time and nerves. This service is always my logistic support for my business.

2 Likes

I messed up a few days ago and contracted about 3 bil in products over several contracts with 0 collateral. Instead of just stealing my stuff like they could have PushX personnel declined my contracts and told me to redo them with collateral. That level of honesty is quite rare in New Eden and it really made me like PushX even more than I did before.

Thank you PushX for being honest in addition to being a great freight service.

2 Likes

Hands down the best Haulage organisation in New Eden!
Without them doing the mundane (to me) tasks! I could not pvp, pve and in general enjoy this game as much.

Fly safe and hope you are all wellduring this pandemic! :slight_smile: Much Love boys and Girls

2 Likes

Love the work they do. They get everything settled in for me, and never have an issue with them.

2 Likes

Made a mistake on the contract and was very quickly notified, very friendly and helpful. Nonrush hi sec delivery was completed in less than 12 hours. Very highly recommend 10/10 The caldari war effort thanks you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great easy and fast service, the price are good (not at the point for low end industry) but anythings with a high profit density is good enough.

It would be nice if we could pay a round trip from jita (haulling material on the way in and finished products on the way back) but that would be difficult (opening access to some economical attacks) but still somethings I would like to see.

2 Likes

Prompt service, great communication, good price and easy quote system. Would recommend.

2 Likes

Awesome service. Prompt deliveries. Quick notification if there is something wrong or delays. I just wish there was a way to book round trips thereby saving isk for me and separate trips for the haulers. 100% recommended for all your logistical needs.

2 Likes