[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Best services out there !!!
Fast, reliable and honest.
Thanks for “Push” my stuff

2 Likes

Excellent service, 10/10 will use them again.

2 Likes

I’ve used Push half a dozen times now. The service is fantastic. I’ll be using them for all my hauling.

2 Likes

I’ve used em countless times, superb work every time. Quick deliveries, and prompt getting back to you if something is wrong with the contract.

2 Likes

Good service!

Fast delivery of a large haul. I like their contract status webpage.

2 Likes

Well beyond my expectations. Outstanding service. :rocket:

2 Likes

frist time using pushx very very fast will be useing them again for sure .iwould highly recommend this service

2 Likes

10/10 would make a courier contract again.

2 Likes

Good service. Very affordable and fast delivery.
Would definitely use again.

2 Likes

u guys still hiring JF pilots?

10/10 Excellent setup, would recommend 100%

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @StarrBucc . For any recruitment questions, join the channel PX-HR in game for information.

I would say Push-X hardly disappoints me.
The last time I made a courier for large quantities of compressed ores, it’s been completed super fast.
Although the ores are DST capable size, I had no available DST at the time and had to move it in few hours.
The courier had been completed in less than an hour for only few millions isk.
If I had stupidly moved it with miasmos, no doubt billions of isk had been blown up in few seconds.

If you can’t move your stuff in high-sec by yourself, try not to hesitate to go for push-X.
Push-X is the best solution if you wanna be risk averse.

2 Likes

Just started using PushX recently. In the last week they’ve completed various contracts for me and each one has been completed with great speed and efficiency. It’s like having Amazon Prime in Eve.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to future dealings!

-mute

3 Likes

I returned to Eve and went from doing faction warfare to wormholes. I needed modules moved from Dodixie to Jita. I was happy that it would only be three days… PUSHX got it there faster.

Good rates, great customer service. If I ever have to move again, I know who to contract: PushX

2 Likes

I always used red frog for their service and only recently discovered pushx. But i am happy with their speed and rates. Aswell as the confirmation that packages have arrived is a big plus for me. So PushX has a new regular customer for sure.

Thanks again for the quick handling and amazing customer support

2 Likes

Have been using PushX for years. After recently returning, it is nice to see that PushX is still around and running just as professionally and quickly as always.

Thank you!

PS I love you siig

2 Likes

My first move with Push and it went super smooth and fast, with a reasonable price!

2 Likes

1 day for a 8 high sec jumps
not impressed but their speed delivery tbh
Price wise was kinda good, but negletable if you want to haul highsec to higsec.
For lowsec hauling the price it s like the half compared to black frog (but still kinda high in general: 180m for 6 jumps in high and 2 in lowsec), so it s the way to go if you don t mind too much about iskies

That was not my first, but one of the few hauling trip commissioned in a long time and was really disappointed about how long it took to complete. So for high sec to high sec, unless rush (which is fast but, again, kinda costly) i would still recommended Red Frog.

The rest was all in order, so i would rate the service 6,5/10

1 Like

They are very busy right now plus the Trig events are causing issues…and as per the contract they have 3 days to deliver regardless of # of jumps.

2 Likes