[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Fast delivery (1 day) from syndicate to jita, thanks for your service

2 Likes

Bigger haul from Amarr to Gallente space completed quickly. Not the last time I will use PushX. Thank you very much.
JS

2 Likes

Service was excellent. Thank you.

2 Likes

10/10 My first courier contract and it was completed almost straight away thank you very much.

2 Likes

Good service. The best part about this is they not only accept suicide gankers and haul gank ships/loot, but encourage it and talk with gankers.

2 Likes

Great, reliable service. Used them to retrieve some valuable assets from LS dead end, well worth the charge!!!

2 Likes

Moved a huge amount of product in an astonishingly short amount of time from contract creation date to completion.

Would use again enthusiastically.

2 Likes

Excellent service, excellent communication, fair price. Would recommend, and use again.

2 Likes

Awesome service. Have started using PushX since a few weeks. Everything has been excellent sofar! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Great and reliable job as always, no matter what odd spot I need it moved to! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This corp do a fantastic job. Would recommend to anyone. I’ve had 3 day standard delivered within 6 hours and rush in a little over an hour. Everything is just done right. Thanks as always folks.

2 Likes

PushX Hauling - End Of The Nip 11% Discount

Hello, everyone! I’m Ansza Kalltiern, Corp Manager of Push Industries [PushX] hauling services. We’ve got a quick announcement to help people take advantage of the H Y P E for the upcoming meme war.

To celebrate the end of the NIP on July 5th, 2020, and to help the brave capsuleers of New Eden prepare the gears of war, PushX is offering 11% off our entire lineup of services for the next week.

All quotes from our Quote Tool will automatically display with the 11% off price until downtime on July 6th.

Need dread fits jump freightered to NPC Delve ASAP? 11% off! Need a battleship fleet moved to Keberz for the weekend? 11% off every freighter load of hulls. Every service is automagically 11% off, including our Rush Standard and Rush Jump Freight services.

Don’t let your memes be dreams, and don’t move it: Push It.

Thank you very much and hope to see you in our queue!

Ansza Kalltiern

Push Industries Corp Manager

1 Like

Excellent!

Consistant, easy, reliable.

2 Likes

Just had two more shipments complete. Took advantage of the discount for the Goons-TAPI NIP ending (had to sell stuff so I’m ready to go to Delve when the time comes :smiling_imp:). Super fast service as always, especially for Rush delivery; literally completed in a matter of hours. Thanks!

2 Likes

Been using PushX for a while now, and will not use any other service unless they can’t deliver to or haul out of where I’m going. 101/10

2 Likes

PushX done delivered my ■■■■, would contract again

2 Likes

thanks for the fast, friendly service!

**PushX - a Haiku

War in summertime
A prompt, delivery fast
Explode the spaceships!

2 Likes

Excellent and very fast service

2 Likes

These guys are professional and prompt - highly recommend.
I was hungover and messed my contract up twice - they walked me through fixing even though I was unaware of how to do simple things like open a contract container, etc.
Happy hauling! o7

2 Likes

Awesome service very fast thank you will use again A+

2 Likes