[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

#PushX Hauling - End Of The Nip 11% Discount Wrap-up

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/hovt9v/pushx_takes_it_to_11_wrapup/?

Hello again, everyone! I’m Ansza Kalltiern, Corp Manager of Push Industries [PushX] hauling services. Last week, ahead of the End Of The Nip on July 5th, we ran a discount on our services for everyone. Today, we’d like to provide an inside look into how that went.

During the event, our team of professional Pushers handled:

• 131,425,117 million m3 of freight
  • 950,380,097,255 ISK in collateral (almost 1 trillion ISK!)
  • freight from 223 unique customers

And we did it quickly and safely:

• 10.019 hours Standard Freight average contract duration (contract creation to completion)
  • 2.001 hours RUSH Freight average contract duration (contract creation to completion)
  • Each and every correct contract assigned was completed successfully; zero lost shipments

We offered 11% off and our haulers took it to 11 themselves and kept our average time under 11 hours. Bravo to each and every one of them!

Thank you to everyone who selected PushX as your freight logistics provider during our discount event. We hope you enjoyed the service as much as we enjoyed plowing through it.

As the war rages on, we wish the best of luck to each and every participant, and we are ready and able to assist with the prompt delivery of your assets.

Always remember: don’t move it: Push It.

Thank you very much and hope to see you in our queue!

Ansza Kalltiern

Push Industries Corp Manager

• PushX API ( https://api.pushx.net)
  • MyPushX ( https://my.pushx.net )
    Our MyPushX service allows you to keep track your position in line as well as of all your past and present contracts. Login today using your EVE SSO credentials.
1 Like

Thank you for amazing and fast service. :heart:

2 Likes

LOOK, I QUIT THE GAME coz i could NOT handle hauling my stuff 2 years ago, then by chance… a friend tells me about this…i m back in the game!!! coz of this sht!!! they are efficient!!! organised, gets things done… i sooo wish i knew before. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

2 Likes

My 1st experience with hauling services, so i can’t compare, but i’m satisfied.

My cargo was delivered quickly, i was informed via myPush, i like it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Blazing Fast! Thanks again!

2 Likes

always a pleasure using these guys to haul my crap from one end of the galaxy to the other . very friendly , fast and professional . will use again and would recommend to anyone .

OH and they are cheaper than blackfrog

2 Likes

Thank you, awesome service and very fast

2 Likes

Great!

Was very helpful in their IGC with questions about how to get my stuff out of a cyno jammed system.

I dont know what they had to do to get it out, but it is out and i’m not going to ask any questions!

Thanks for helping me out, i’ll be using your service in the future and recommending it to all my dumb assed goon friends!

2 Likes

As always great service. Thank u PUSHX

1 Like

Really fast and reliable Service, you just won a Customer which will always choose you!

2 Likes

Absolutely the best service and pricing. Speed of delivery great. Thankyou will use forever more.

2 Likes

Excellent and very fast service

10/10

2 Likes

Very good sevice
10/10

2 Likes

Nom 10/10

2 Likes

First time user. 10/10.
Took a bit longer than 3 days. But I was informed on the first day that may happen, and why.
Fair pricing.
Would use again.

2 Likes

Thanks Gallinius! We do our best to handle systems with EDENCOM jammers, but sometimes sadly it stretches our average delivery times. I’m glad we were still able to get your assets relocated safely and I appreciate the feedback on our notification process there.

Thanks for the freight!

very fast, trusted servive will do business again…

2 Likes

It was faster than my corp mates ! :open_mouth:
Great !

2 Likes

Easy to undestand how it’s working.
You have tools for follow your contrats and people are easy talking for give you information.
recommanded and I will use it more than before

( price for travel are 17.5/20 )

2 Likes

Absolutely awesome service. Twice I have used Push in 2 days. Brilliant will be using more often and would recommend anytime. Thanks guys. :slight_smile:

2 Likes