[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Worked great, will use again!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the fast delivery…

1 Like

Very reliable, if you forgot to add collateral they just reject the contract and inform you with an eve-mail…
Thanks again

1 Like

very happy with this service thank you for your quick delivery

1 Like

Thank you,
moved my industry HQ to another space, very quick and not soo expensive

1 Like

Truly an excellent service.

I’ll use them again, :slight_smile:

o7

1 Like

WOW just wow, super fast and secure delivery at a decent price, i will definitely be using this service again

1 Like

Good service, used them to move a bunch of stuff out of lowsec.

1 Like

I started with PushX, I stay with PushX, I like to pay more than just price for service.

1 Like

Good service. I had lots of old assets tied up deep in lowsec. Two contracts to PushX helped me clear that right up and turned those lost assets into isk. Both contracts were completed within 2 days.

1 Like

Great service as always! Contract was delivered at rush speed for regular service pricing!

1 Like

Best hauling service in New Eden without exception. Normally ultra fast, ultra reliable. They have me get irritated when my goods aren’t hauled from null sec to lowsec and across 50 jumps within a few hours… Their standard is normally that high on a rush service. You pay a premium for it, but their costs are still typically less than any other reliable service and they are happy to accept high collateral deposits for those of us with large value asset bases. Awesome!

1 Like

10/10 will use again, actually iv been using them for ages but first time I think that I have come to post some feedback.

1 Like

Great Service, easy and fast!!! Will recommend to all.

1 Like

Awesome job, delivered on time and intact. I highly recommend this service.

1 Like

Moved my goods today on Rush contract. Arrived in reasonable time.
11/10 IGN.
Will push my goods again in future.

1 Like

Great service deliv
ered ahead of schedule-- Thanks!! Will Push again

1 Like

PushX just finished two more contracts for me from Amarr to Jita. Even with the Niarja “blockade” in place, the couriers got it done quickly; within a day at a non-rush option - Thanks again!

For kicks, they’ve moved 14 contracts for me so far, totaling nearly 4mil m3, worth nearly 20bil ISK.

1 Like

Today was my first contract to Push Industries and delivery was insanely fast: about 35 minutes for Nano Rush Contract from Null Sec. If it possible make limit for nano collateral more than 5 bil ( for example 7-8 bil).

1 Like

Excellent servce, thanks folks!

1 Like