[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

I’ve used this service several times, and couldn’t be happier with the swiftness and professionalism of these guys.

10/10 would recommend, and use again.

1 Like

Awesome doing business with PushX. I have no idea how they just did (for me) what they did, but I don’t care…it’s above my head. They do it unbelievably well!

1 Like

I used to use red frog, now their rates are so high I had to seek alternatives, I am a very happy customer of PUSHX, the mail messages are very nice and informative, the prices are the best ,the work is top notch, fantastic service, AAAAAAAA++++++ Rating.
o7

2 Likes

have used them for bits and peices but for moving over 20 bill into jita for me that deserve praise, they did the job that noone else would look at and although expensive it was affordable

2 Likes

Very professional, and notification mail is very welcome as well.

It was my first time using their services, and it took around a day for the job to be completed, so I believe as long as you set up your contract according to their webpage, there shouldn’t be any issues.

Definitely worth it assigning the task of hauling billions of isk(which would take me multiple trips), to the people fit for the job.

Space truckers FTW.

10/10 reccomended, and will be using again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ve been using Push X as a Corp for quite a while now. Service and communications have always been top notch. Even in recent Edencom LS systems with regular jammers, they have still managed to get goods out.

Top notch professional service, highly recommend.

2 Likes

Super Service, nice and fast

2 Likes

put up a contract from my alt, and they got it done during the halloween event
very impressive
:smiley:

1 Like

Less than one day turnaround, 62k m3 Jita to Dodixie, for a very reasonable price.

I get very little use out of my hauler alt these days - PushX is simple, quick, and very cost effective.

1 Like

PushX Hauling - Max Collateral Increase to 3b for Freighters

Hello New Eden! Cassie Helio, CEO of PushX here. I will keep this short and sweet.​ In order to serve the community of New Eden even better we are increasing Freighter contracts max collateral to 3b!

All changes in this announcement are ACTIVE as of this post.

Freighter max collateral increased to 3b

This applies to the following services:

Highsec Large (62,500 - 848,000m³)

Highsec X-Large (848,000 - 1,126,500m³)

NEW Collateral Fees :

• Up to 2.5b - 2.5x rate per warp

• Up to 3.0b - 3.0x rate per warp

Thank you very much patrons of New Eden. See you in space.

Cassie Helio

Fast, efficient and good value. Glad to see somethings remain unchanged after 18 months absent. gj

2 Likes

These guys are great. Multiple low-sec to Jita courier contracts fulfilled without any issues. Thank you!

2 Likes

Put up a contract and left it and it was complete in the 3days, easy to set up and do and will use again if needed. Save me time and hassle.

2 Likes

Excellent service, will definitely use again. Thanks

2 Likes

Greet service, very swift,

3 Likes

Excellent service. Friendly, efficient and swift. Will use again and recommend to others.

3 Likes

very quick, very fast, and at a good price! they are great.

3 Likes

Amazing service at a great price. I made mistake on a contract and rather than steal, they mailed me to let me know what I’d done wrong, and STILL made same day delivery
10/10 I would kiss Cassie on the lips.

2 Likes

worked well thanks

2 Likes

Great service, moved everything in a single day and at a appropriate price. 10/10.

2 Likes