[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Another 2 contracts delivered in few hours. Rly good job, as always.

1 Like

Delivered in time, Valuable high volume load. I am glad I could trust PushX. Thank you.

1 Like

10/10 Will use again. :+1:

1 Like

Used the Rush service this time. Excellent, items were delivered in less than 2 hours.

1 Like

Perfect! Got stuff stuck in asset safety lowsec? Look no further!

1 Like

Just used PushX for the first time. Will not be the last time as it was an enjoyable and somewhat low stress process. I’m sure the next time will be much easier since I know what to expect.

Great service! and the ability to watch where you are in Que is a nice touch.

Cheers!strong text

2 Likes

great service had some stuff in a lowsec pocket and they saved it for me +A would use again. things were moved within 24 hours using the regular speed contract.

2 Likes

Used the service again but only Rush this time. WOW! Get what you pay for! Across low sec and done before I even woke up! Great service.

2 Likes

Thank you again for another great rush delivery. Have been using this service for years and have no reason to consider any of the competitors. Fast, efficient and always on time.

2 Likes

5 flawless deliveries from Low to Null.

2 Likes

PUSHX is a safe, reliable and very fast hauling service, extremely dependable that is why I only use PUSHX for my logistical needs. Fast, courteous and reliable why use anyone else?

1 Like

Very fast, safe and reliable service. I will order again!

2 Likes

Contract was completed in just over 26 hours. Would use again. Thank you for moving my equipment so quickly. Fly safe \o.

2 Likes

Again another timely delivery without any problems!

2 Likes

Another happy repeat customer!

2 Likes

Amazing fast service. Even using the “standard” service. Great work guys! I am really impressed. THANKS!

2 Likes

Very impressive speed :zap: Definitely will try again!

2 Likes

Can’t say it enough but “Another timely deliver”! PUSHX is the best hauling services to date that I have used, and I have been playing for 2 years and without hesitation I would suggest PUSHX for hauling! Well done and you guy’s (PUSHX) deserve a raise! Fly Safe o7

2 Likes

Thank you again PushX

2 Likes

You guys ROCK! Thanks for moving all my stuff very quick!

3 Likes