[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Super service as always

1 Like

My first time using them. Contract picked up way earlier than expected and since I got my 3.7Bil Rattlesnake ganked on my journey from Ronne to Oisio the payment for this service was pennies in comparison to the risk. Recommended!

1 Like

Very Satisfied with the service
10/10

1 Like

First time using PushX. 10/10, would recommend. Will be using them again.

1 Like

My Corp relocated and moving 2 years worth of stuff seemed like a mountain to climb. Many thanks to PushX!! even over the festive season, in and on time as per “contract”. Happy to recommend to anyone wanting to move anything.

1 Like

Very fast service, will use these guys’ services again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Super fast, affordable and reliable service! Will certainly make use of it again, 10/10 !

1 Like

The best hauling service in New Eden. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Simply awesome. Would recommend.

2 Likes

Everything went out smoothly. Safe and in time! I’ve just had to do 22 relaxed jumps without the stress to lose over 1B worth of assets. Highly recommend it! I’ll use their service again surely!

1 Like

Thanks pushx!

1 Like

6B Shifted smoothly and on time.

Will use your service again.

1 Like

1.5bil contract made, and completed within 3 days of assigning.
Great service! Can expect more contracts for me o7

1 Like

Back again to leave another review (previous review in this thread is post #414).

My corp recently decided to move. Before I thought to check courier rates I spent around 8 hours in game making 180-200 jumps over the course of 3 days.

With only big ships left I was looking at another 8-12 hours to move all of them. PushX was able to provide such a solid rate it immediately became apparent that trashing rigs and repackaging was absolutely worth the ISK.

Courier contract went up on Friday evening and was completed by Sunday morning (standard delivery).

I will continue to use PushX in the future.

2 Likes

Absolutely zero issues.
Had to move ships out of LS, lost the first one to a gate camp, so contracted the rest.

Phenomenal service capsuleers!

1 Like

As always, top-notch service. When in need I don’t haul it, I PushX It!
Keep up the good work, o7

1 Like

Contract served promptly, delivered as requested. Thanks PushX!

1 Like

We have 3 certainty in this world:

1. death
  2. taxes
  3. PushX doing a great job
1 Like

Very fast delivery. No issues at all.
Extremely professional, top-notch service.
Highly recommended.

1 Like

Moved 40b collateral / 3.3m m3 total and I will continue that trend until either Eve’s hamster quits, or PushX quits. Highly recommend for anyone who’s looking for consistent results!

1 Like