[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

10/10

First contract delivered today, 5 days ahead of the estimated delivery time.
Great service, fair prices - keep up the good wotk!

2 Likes

excellent service, great online presence, competitive pricing - i’ll never haul my own stuff to Jita ever again . PushX ftw . 10/10 .

1 Like

Excellent service! First time using you guys delivery was prompt and prices are great. Will be back in the future thank you!

1 Like

My favorite hauling group! Solid and reliable.

2 Likes

Very good service. Will use again.

Thanks !

2 Likes

It was my first time using a hauling service. You guys are great, you deserve all the praise !

2 Likes

This is being run so much better than so many IRL companies. It’s like working with FedEx except it’s in a video game. Great entrepreneurs!

2 Likes

10/10. Will use again

2 Likes

Smooth as always! Professionals!

2 Likes

@Amelie_Prime

Excellent Service, and very fast turn around. Will be using again in the future.

Cheers!

3 Likes

i have a contract up with tiy guys… lets see if you carry on living upto your rep lol

3 Likes

had 3 contracts out, high collat, annoying route. They did it in the 3 days they promise. I always appreciate the mail afterwards, so much easier to track when things arrive then checking your contract window every so often.

3 Likes

thanks again pushx

o7

2 Likes

Extremely Good Service, fast, cheap and never got any problem so why hesitate?

2 Likes

Greet service, very swift!

2 Likes

The only hauling service I use. Never any issues. Thanks PushX!

2 Likes

Needed an urgent large volume delivery on a Friday morning - 5 hours later my 250K m3 were delivered to my home station . Thanks PushX Rush Order. Awesome service, worth every single ISK .

2 Likes

Thank you for your excellent service where other well-established services could not / refused to deliver. 100/20 will use again

2 Likes

Best shipping service in Eve. Period.

2 Likes

Good service

2 Likes