[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

I recommend this service !

They handle contracts in a professional manner, quick and at low cost.

2 Likes

Another satisfied customer. First time using a hauling service and it was straightforward, cheap and fast. Got it in under 10 hours for normal service (AUTZ no less).

As much as I enjoy working it out myself, sometimes you just want stuff moved and go to bed.

2 Likes

They got my stuff out of a hell camped asset safety station in less than 48hours. I don’t know how they did it…but for the price they are now my go to.

3 Likes

10/10 service, easy to understand website for forming contracts and calculating isk per jump reward and well as volume. Will definitely employ PushX again.

2 Likes

Very easy to use service, came highly recommended and will gladly use again.

2 Likes

Fast, safe, reliable and totally worth it, even if you need expensive things transported!!
Will use it again definitly!

Thanks for your service!!

2 Likes

Very nice got my fit in time to ooga booga some pirates 10/10 would contract you guys again

2 Likes

insert long horror/sad/depressing story here about coming back and logging in to find ALL my nullsec assets in asset safety
I am sure the vast majority know the story!
The utter dread of having to fly 57 jumps to get to Podion, hoping to survive the usual gate camps and gankers.
But just making it there is only half the terror… spending billions to ‘release all your stuff’ from asset safety… and then going through every item to trim down what you /really, really/ dont need to pay to be shipped to the next destination…
Yeah, that is where I was not many days ago…
And then… a beacon in the deep dark, a sign… a slogan… don’t move it, (or sell it for less than half the value, or trash it on the spot, or reprocess it into minerals hoping to sell them and recover at least a little of all you spent just to /be able/ to do something with it) PUSH IT…
I was able to chat with a PushX rep, asked probably 20 questions… and then created two contracts to push it and forget it!!
Perfect deliveries… excellent service, Evemail notifications when it was done, continually updated website tracking so you can watch your position in the queue… THIS is what real service is…
This IS Push X!!
Fox out…

2 Likes

Been out of the game for a couple of years so need to move a looot of stuff out of asset safety. These guys have been amazing, handling my assets with care and expediency

2 Likes

Great service, easy to use and fast delivery. 10/10 would push again.

2 Likes

Ahoy, spacebuds!! If you’re in the market for some top-notch hauling services in EVE Online, look no further than PushX! These guys are the true space truckers of New Eden, and their shipping services are out of this world!

I recently used their rush service to transport some precious cargo from point A to point B, and I have to say, I was blown away by their speed and efficiency. It was like watching a pod racer go through a jump gate - fast and furious!

Their team of highly skilled pilots are like the Navy SEALs of hauling - they know all the tricks of the trade and get the job done right. Not only that, but they also have some of the most advanced tech in the business, so you can rest assured that your cargo is safe and sound.

And let’s not forget their customer service! These guys are as friendly as a Gallente diplomat, and always ready to help out with any questions or concerns you may have. They’re like the friendly bartender at your local spaceport, always there with a smile and a listening ear.

So, if you need to move anything from point A to point B in EVE Online, do yourself a favor and give PushX a try. They’re the hauling alliance that will have you saying ‘woohoo’ like a crazy Minmatar in no time!"

2 Likes

Really good service, good prices and easy to use. Will use it again in the future

1 Like

Fast, easy to use. Fair Price. Nice good job guys and irls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A tiny bit expensive, but good service. Much better than others, I wish they offered to haul to public player-owned stations.

2 Likes

Fast service and ease of use will keep me going back to PushX. Appreciate the service they provide.

2 Likes

Your services make my life as a small scale pvper so much easier, that it actually makes me login more often. Thanks for being an asset to this game!

2 Likes

thanks for fast service

special shoutout to whoever manages all the mailbox citadels in systems that got no npc station

2 Likes

Good Job. With High sec Freighter and even JF

2 Likes

:heart: well done!

2 Likes

Der Bones family has been using this amazing service, will definitely use again.

2 Likes