[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

Already hired services 5 times so far 5 of 5 strars

2 Likes

Repeat customer here -Great Service and very happy with the price, Thanks again !

2 Likes

10/10. will be using again!!

2 Likes

Awesome service will definitely be using again

2 Likes

Super speedy service as always! Fantastic comms and accurate delivery dates. Nothing missing at the other end. Could teach a few RL hauling companies a thing or two!

2 Likes

A great service, very reasonable priced , and i was so happy that after the delivery i placed another one.
TY PUSHX

2 Likes

Holy Space Balls were you guys fast. Thank you for a great service!

2 Likes

Thanks for such fast deliveries!

2 Likes

Awesome. Fast, reliable, handy website and in game channel that spells everything out. Maybe not crazy cheap, then again, it does save a lot of time and they do run all the risk. I love this service and will use it again for sure.

2 Likes

Last night I booked a full JF to null service. It was delivered by morning, outstanding !

2 Likes

Do you have lots of stuff floating around in space? But you’re to lazy to haul them by yourself? Or you just don’t have a giant freighter in your station parking lot…

Look no further, use PushX! Less time hauling, more time for asset management!

Very usefull site for price quote’s and with MyPushX i can check the contract’s status without coming out of my bed.

2 Likes

one more time again ty …great

2 Likes

Great Service, Complete within 48 hours even without a Rush! Thanks Push-X!

2 Likes

Excellent service! Best in terms of reward, collateral und completion time so far. I guess i found my new hauling partners!

3 Likes

Came back to Eve after a several year break to assets everywhere. PUSHX picked it all up and delivered to Jita within 24h ! Insanely fast delivery and cheap prices ! 11/10 recommend !

2 Likes

Quit eve in 2013 and left my stuff everywhere ! PUSHX picked it all up and brought it to Jita for me so fast ! UNDER 24H ! Crazy how much these guys LOVE PUSHIN.

Highly recommend PUSHX

2 Likes

They are at the very top of the new eden delivery service corps, amazing service, good pricing, trustworthy and fast.

2 Likes

First time moving with PushX, they processed my contract in 10 hours. No issues. Very satisfied.

2 Likes

legends,

thanks again you fabulous space truckers.

:vulcan_salute:t4:

2 Likes

I had bad luck that an incursion started on the system where I need to move stuff from. This prevented jump freighters to move in.
As soon as the incursione ended, my stuff was delivery instantly.
Great service! Very efficient, professional and fast!

2 Likes