[SERVICE] [PUSHX] Push Industries - Hauling service

I stoppped playing for a bit and my assests were scattered. This is my first time using PushX and definitely not the last. Super fast service!

2 Likes

Damn that was easy and affordable! I’ll definitely use your services in the future too :v:

2 Likes

Polite, helpful, efficient, professional.
Will use service again.

2 Likes

Used PushX a couple years ago quite a lot, but in the current state i can’t recommend them. Right now public contracts on the Hauler Channel go cheaper and much faster. I have a contract stuck with them close to a week now, which even IF they complete will take 6 whole days.

Extremely slow and taking a contract just before expiring so you can sit on it for 3 more days is just a dick move overall.

prolapse

2 Likes

Used for two JF loads from HS → LS today, was getting worried when they hadn’t accepted for 7 days but as always they came through :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. All OK.

2 Likes

10/10 Quick and effective

2 Likes

great service!!!

thanks for always carrying our stuff.

2 Likes

After years of using pushx to deliver things in high-high high-low I want to say thank you pushx for delivering things without any issues and always super fast.

9λ
6ι87

Keep it up!

2 Likes

I’ve only recently started really using this service. I have been happy with it until today.

Today, I set up a 0 ISK collateral contract unrealizing, obviously. A little while later I was contacted by their Personnel Manager, Ziezie Adoulin. Their mail informed me that to protect me, this contract was rejected, and if I could remake it, they would be happy to help. I was overjoyed to see the professionalism and integrity, I immediately sent them a tip, and added one to the remade contract for the hauler. This is stellar customer service, and has made sure they get my business in the future.

Thank you all over at Push X. Keep Pushing!

Kara Randem
Highsec Buyback Contract Manager

3 Likes

PushX was a great service for me. Moved 10 jfs and several freighter loads within a week for me. Highly professional and very quick! Thank you all!

2 Likes

HS to HS Love these Guys - Quick & Professional ! Tks again !

2 Likes

Move my valuables into JITA for me, always fast service too. Great prices

2 Likes

They pushed it real good! :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome service, highly recommended.

2 Likes

Great service. Used for hi-sec so far and was fast. Thank you. Will use again.

3 Likes

Excellent and very fast service
10/10

3 Likes

Great service again. Hi-sec to null in 1 day. Will use again. GS

3 Likes

Hello New Eden o/,

PushX JF Service pricing has been reworking into a simple, convenient pricing model!

New PushX JF Pricing

Base Price: 200m
Per LS/NS System on Route: +100m
Base Collateral Limit: 5b
Volume: 360k m3

Rush Fee: +200m

Collateral Limit Increase
5b Limit: Free/Included in Base Price
10b Limit: +50m
Additional 5b Limit: +100m per 5b (Max 50b collateral total)

Official Reddit Announcement: Reddit - Dive into anything

Our calculator and rates pages - https://pushx.net - already reflect the new discounted rates!

Remember: Don’t Move It, PUSH It.

Fly safe o7,

Xye Asterus

Chief Executive Officer

Push Industries

2 Likes

Returning customer, another couple done promptly over the weekend. One between trade hubs, another from some random system, both completed well within the time limit. Cheap and no fuss.

10-4

2 Likes